TREO SSI 15 questions

benjdow
10+ year member

Hi, planning on installing a 15" Treo SSI D4 in my GF's car. I'll be able to put about 850w to it at 2ohm. Will 850w get the sub moving pretty good? Also, what box would be optimum for this woofer? I have a design for 3.25^ft @ 35hz, but this box is too tall to fit under the crossbar, so I'll need to rethink that.

Any opinions/answers would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for the tips guys!

Imtjnotu, what do you love about the Treo SSI? I haven't got a chance to listen to it yet. I wasn't to keen on the 84db rating...seems like it might be a bit inefficient, but I got such a good deal on it, I bought it anyway.

I also wanted to add that I have the choice of using an Exile 1200.1 or a Hifonics Bxi 2008d. I planned on using the Exile, since I don't think the electrical in a Mercedes C300 will like the 2008d. Any suggestions?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.