Radom subwoofer pics from FixMySpeaker.com/ PSI Car audio....

IMG_0439Small.jpg

IMG_0418Small.jpg

IMG_0274Small.jpg

IMG_0420Small.jpg

I have this sub as of now and I have owned probably 6 custom PSI woofers. Actually I would say 90% of the subs that are run in my area are custom PSI, but if you dont get your Customer Service on par youre going to start losing business. Ill take a crappier product if the business wants my business, not dumping on you, but thats been the pattern I see.

I have this sub as of now and I have owned probably 6 custom PSI woofers. Actually I would say 90% of the subs that are run in my area are custom PSI, but if you dont get your Customer Service on par youre going to start losing business. Ill take a crappier product if the business wants my business, not dumping on you, but thats been the pattern I see.

Not sure what you're talking about really. I dont hear anyone complaining about the way that we treat them. If you have an issue, or know someone that does, all they need to do is contact us. We do not leave customers unhappy.... never have, never will.

but thanks! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Dayum a single polycotton spider on an ssx motor I bet that thing takes some serious power to get moving, 2 or 4 layer coil on that bad boy?
Nah, not at all. It has a dual 8" spider setup on it.

8 layer coil IIRC! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

you know how many people have raped that pink sub ?

Great stuff as usual. But I have to ask, what is this, and what exactly is it used for?
IMG_3616Small.jpg
It's a sort of stiffening cap, dustcap locator, and adhesion promoter all in one.

We use them on subwoofers with solid pole pieces to help add surface area to the glue joints that hold the dustcap on.

They help customers to properly center the outer dustcap when reconing their own sub. Just drop your cap onto this one, no centering needed.

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

you know how many people have raped that pink sub ?
I hit it before we shipped it out. So at least 3?

Great, go post in his thread. Thanks bud.
I see your attitude is still as immature as ever .. lulz were had.

This is like the time I was looking for ava motors and you had one and when I was ready to buy and asked for pics, you tried to sell me one that had chips all in the mag. Then got pissy when I didn't want it. This was several years ago. pfft... typical.

I see your attitude is still as immature as ever .. lulz were had.
This is like the time I was looking for ava motors and you had one and when I was ready to buy and asked for pics, you tried to sell me one that had chips all in the mag. Then got pissy when I didn't want it. This was several years ago. pfft... typical.
Great. Please go somewhere else. There's no need for your comments here.

Great. Please go somewhere else. There's no need for your comments here.
nah i'm fine here. i'm commenting on how i'm not impressed with your stuff, take it like a man kk? Public forum...posters .. posting?! who'd think something like that would happen in an open thread.

Not being impressed with someone's product and just insulting someone are 2 different things.

Poast your displeasure with the product, thats fine but you do not need to insult anyone as you have publicly.

He did not insult you publicly...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.