Radom subwoofer pics from FixMySpeaker.com/ PSI Car audio....

Not being impressed with someone's product and just insulting someone are 2 different things.Poast your displeasure with the product, thats fine but you do not need to insult anyone as you have publicly.

He did not insult you publicly...

oh... well then i'm fine with saying i'm insulting him for being immature per usual if someone doesn't like his work. Thanks for voicing your 2 cents towards me.. as I have done toward him.

Go hard yo.

I have this sub as of now and I have owned probably 6 custom PSI woofers. Actually I would say 90% of the subs that are run in my area are custom PSI, but if you dont get your Customer Service on par youre going to start losing business. Ill take a crappier product if the business wants my business, not dumping on you, but thats been the pattern I see.
You told me you couldn't make me a drop in and I had to send you the sub and wouldn't answer me when I asked why. And then the coil rubbed when I got it back.

You told me you couldn't make me a drop in and I had to send you the sub and wouldn't answer me when I asked why. And then the coil rubbed when I got it back.

Wow, that's news to me! I would think that I would surely remember such a fishy situation happening, especially if you ended up with a useless subwoofer.

You should have sent it back to us to take care of. We warranty any work that we do, and would have repaired it for up to a year after the date that we built it.

If you'd like to email or PM me with your order number, date of repairs, name, or any other info, we can still warranty it for you. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Considering that mossberg584T isn't in our records as a customer, you'd have to email me from the same address used to place the repair order.

Seems weird that the hate train rolls into town soon after I publish a bunch of photos of our work, which speaks for itself. Anyway, until I need to respond to someone's question or need to post anything else, you guys can have this thread.

To anyone else not interested in starting crap on someone else's account, enjoy the pics. I'll post more later! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Wow, that's news to me! I would think that I would surely remember such a fishy situation happening, especially if you ended up with a useless subwoofer.
You should have sent it back to us to take care of. We warranty any work that we do, and would have repaired it for up to a year after the date that we built it.

If you'd like to email or PM me with your order number, date of repairs, name, or any other info, we can still warranty it for you. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Considering that mossberg584T isn't in our records as a customer, you'd have to email me from the same address used to place the repair order.

Seems weird that the hate train rolls into town soon after I publish a bunch of photos of our work, which speaks for itself. Anyway, until I need to respond to someone's question or need to post anything else, you guys can have this thread.

To anyone else not interested in starting crap on someone else's account, enjoy the pics. I'll post more later! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
It was that memphis cartridge I sent to Mr. Arnold. I am assuming it was taken care of as I never heard back from him regarding the matter

IMG_9034Small.jpg
IMG_9040Small.jpg

IMG_9044Small.jpg

IMG_9053Small.jpg

IMG_9062Small.jpg

IMG_9069Small.jpg

IMG_9075Small.jpg

IMG_9078Small.jpg
Mine //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I don't think there is any need for some of the negativity in here... IMO the work shown in this thread is great. Very few people have the amount of sub building experience that Dave does... raw numbers of drivers built or variety.

I don't think there is any need for some of the negativity in here... IMO the work shown in this thread is great. Very few people have the amount of sub building experience that Dave does... raw numbers of drivers built or variety.
Hey jacob..i just sent you an email like 5 min ago..about an price qoute

If I needed to get MORE customers, I'd troll this forum on a constant basis, as others do. Compare the "I can recone it!!" posts made by me to others. We're past the point of begging for work, trust me.

I come here about once a week just to see what's happening, or if I can be of some help to someone. We are definitely NOT hurting for customers.

As I said, I'll post even more pics of our work as soon as I get around to it. Some random guy talking crap doesn't scare me in the least guys. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif I honestly don't even know who the guy is, don't care either. If someone's maturity level is in question here, I'm sure that it is not mine.

Hell.... keep on hating. Keep this thread right near the top of the fourm if you'd like. People seeing our work in detail does a lot more good than your ranting does to harm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very few?

NONE //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.