Quick recommendation on 2 ch amp for my fronts

It's a cheap China amp. You can't have it all. Quality is hit and miss also.
omg u back?, only seen your evil twin past week.. i told him check orion xtr 250 and 500.1 anyone know if they good cause price sure is right on those..

4-Channel, Full Range, Class A/B

SQ Upgrades: Op-amps, Caps, Etc.

Tiffany style Panel Mount RCA’s

RCA and Speaker Level Inputs

Variable input gain control

Variable electronic crossover

Auto-on with Speaker level inputs

Compact chassis

Variable bass boost control

Specifications

Power @ 4Ω: 4 x 65 watts

THD @ Rated Power

Power @ 2Ω: 4 x 95 watts

Power Bridged @ 4Ω: 2 x 190W RMS

Signal to Noise Ratio > 90dB

THD + Noise

Channel Separation >60dB

Frequency Response 15Hz to 30KHz ±1dB

Input Sensitivity .25v to 5v

Dimensions in mm: 160(W) x 52(H) x 282(L) Overall: 160(W) x 52(H) x 320(L)

BULLSHITyou don't know what your talking about they have great build quality.

a few people have posted internals and they look pristine and use higher end opamps.
Ok. I'm not going to sit here and waste my time with you. It's a $150 amp. It's made in china. You win.

yeah they maybe 3 ohm u think that'll make most amps drop to 2 ohm
Excuse my ignorance, but does this mean I should not bridge the amp to run my two Infiniti fronts? I think the specs on the Zapco state a value for bridged only on a 4 ohm load...

Excuse my ignorance, but does this mean I should not bridge the amp to run my two Infiniti fronts? I think the specs on the Zapco state a value for bridged only on a 4 ohm load...
yeah man we missed ohm load except trumpet, where u get it at ebay? be great if sell let u trade it.. we assume 4 ohm on speakers unless someone tells us, one of those 60x2 would worked., 3ohm bridged load (=1.5ohm stereo) is pushing your luck, the amp will at least run hot..

I just looked it up, my fronts are Kappa 60.5cs. 3 sites online show them to be 4 ohm.
wow man u may be better off to actually pull one out and look at back see if it say 4 or 3 ohm on it, if 4 u can bridge it if 3 run in stereo u be fine and just don't use rear channels of amp and every 6 months u can swap wires on amp to other 2 channels lol 1/2 amp run 1/2 amp gets a break lol.. and later u may think about adding 2nd set of coax or something.. if they 3 ohm eventually u maybe better off going with 65 or 75x2 2 channel if u don't add speakers..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.