Quick recommendation on 2 ch amp for my fronts

Most full range class d amps are chinese junk and just plain bad long term investments. Even zeds.. after 3 versions the levi is still highly unreliable.
the ZEDs ****.

I like the arc class H amps. about 10% better efficency over AB and doesn't need filters on hte outputs.

ONCE YOU UNDERSTAND HOW CLASS D AMPS WORK YOU WON'T BE A PUREST AND RUN THEM ON YOUR MIDS AND HIGHS.

good class D amps have linear and high end outputs that sound much better than the mosfet **** for **** modifieds square wave PWM based outputs. anyways

the point is unless you are a seasoned competitor you probably won't hear a difference as long as its a good design

There is junk no matter what the topology is. Y'all are acting like BOSS A/B is better then any class D.

But again, some of the highest scoring cars use D. You should never hear the amplifier. If you do it's a problem.

There is junk no matter what the topology is. Y'all are acting like BOSS A/B is better then any class D. But again, some of the highest scoring cars use D. You should never hear the amplifier. If you do it's a problem.
Never said anything about which is better. All I say is most present fr class d manufacturers suck big dicks. Matrix and thesis amps still sale like hot cakes for a reason. I'll consider buying class d amps when they'll make them in us, eu or japan.

Never said anything about which is better. All I say is most present fr class d manufacturers suck big dicks. Matrix and thesis amps still sale like hot cakes for a reason. I'll consider buying class d amps when they'll make them in us, eu or japan.
Matrix and thesis huh. I wouldn't say hot cakes.

You do you. I'll keep winning with class D.

There will come I time when you learn the amp itself matters little. It doesn't matter how much it cost, what brand it is, what topology it has. It won't magically fix the environment.

Matrix and thesis huh. I wouldn't say hot cakes. You do you. I'll keep winning with class D.

There will come I time when you learn the amp itself matters little. It doesn't matter how much it cost, what brand it is, what topology it has. It won't magically fix the environment.
Winning? I'm not in this game to impress anyone and I don't give a fuck about your car.

Winning? I'm not in this game to impress anyone and I don't give a fuck about your car.
No. But it totally shuts down your wrong opinion. Considering china made class D amps are used in the two top scoring cars every judged. One for single seat one for 2 seat. Plus countless others.

Hell even the cheap PPIs have a ton of wins.

No such thing as a wrong opinion buddy. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

There's absolutely no point to argue with a post whore. I'm gonna be the bigger man here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.