Possibly starting my own line of woofers...

@audio_phill was this what you were trying to do?
Can't really say im happy about my work. Let me try and get it right 1st. Some lines are over emphasized just to pick up on what the scanner could not.

abukILgL.jpg

acdN09M5.jpg

adi05aeH.jpg
That is def a little cleaner, but get me a Black on white one I can use for shirts etc!

always wondered where you find the places to make subs/parts. i would love to start a line. actually building them myself in smaller quantities.
Plenty across the waters, I lucked into these people by chance, but DonH and Socalbean know of plenty, hit them up for some more info!

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

Another Engrish Email received this am, for some reason their shipping quote has now came back down but is still $170 over the original quote so The best I see me able to do even on preorder is going to be $160 per plus shipping. Let me know how that price sounds.

always wondered where you find the places to make subs/parts. i would love to start a line. actually building them myself in smaller quantities.
There are several in various areas out of the country and a few with in the country.

Out side of the country is cheaper but it does come at various costs other then the amount you pay. There are maybe two China build houses that are worth working with the others I would stay away from. Getting prototypes from over there **** all around unless you can get someone to let you "piggy bag" a few prototypes on their shipping container that they having coming over already.

There are several in various areas out of the country and a few with in the country.
Out side of the country is cheaper but it does come at various costs other then the amount you pay. There are maybe two China build houses that are worth working with the others I would stay away from. Getting prototypes from over there **** all around unless you can get someone to let you "piggy bag" a few prototypes on their shipping container that they having coming over already.
Yep, Shipping costs for single units is alot more than you'd expect and all outta pocket in the end, but As rabbit said, there are a few and if they get it right, you do still save a lil. But using the wrong house will get you subwoofers into port with surrounds not glues to the basket and such as seen not to long ago on here when the first SD stuff came back across.

Yep, Shipping costs for single units is alot more than you'd expect and all outta pocket in the end, but As rabbit said, there are a few and if they get it right, you do still save a lil. But using the wrong house will get you subwoofers into port with surrounds not glues to the basket and such as seen not to long ago on here when the first SD stuff came back across.
lol, who would have thought shipping a giant magnet would be an issue haha.

Pre-orders now open if anyones interested hit me up via pm and we'll get it worked out. Woofers will be shipped out in the order the orders are received. I will be signing the contract for my parts either here shortly or first thing in the am. All orders will be shipped UPS ground unless otherwise requested. I have no fedex within range that allows me to use them. If you would like I am open to receiving shipping labels 15 x 15 x 10 @ 24lbs from 24311. My phone number is 276-685-1367 for text/call etc!

You know I be wanting two o' dem beauties! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suave.gif.858fc102f7646e678ee8af7e1fbc41d1.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif shouldnt be a problem, you know they way!!

Just got/signed contract, they are just waiting on my funding now, So Houston we have liftoff!
Good news, Phil !

Happy for ya, mayne... and for all of us wanting to run ur subs. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.