Possibly starting my own line of woofers...

Sounds interesting. May look into this later! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Sounds interesting. May look into this later! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif
Thought i put the conclusion here too must have only tossed it up on caco... I had 2 weeks to fill preorder requirements by the agreement with the build house, time expired, i refunded everyone who

preordered and began negotiations with a different build house for some subs for my personal collection which is what this idea started as. Too many smoke blowers //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Sounds like a scam!
lol... Whatever man, one thing you'll not catch me referred to as, and odd that word gets tossed in this thread instead of one where people are rebadging drivers and acting like they are new to the market... But what ever, think what you will i suppose, but a few looks around at other things I've been a part of should easily dismiss that notion...

VERY difficult to launch anything starting with a pre-order.
Was the idea of the masses, i didn't need to preorder mine, but after talking to everyone they talked me into getting the stuff to build theirs as well, then only 4 people came through. I needed only 6 more subs sold to pass on the money to the build house. Plan was 4 for me, i was persuaded to sign a contract for 25 and due to the fluctuations in us currency a contract is only good for 2 weeks, i did manage to get an extra week out of then but only the people who came through immediately came through, everyone else declaring they were down for some vanished from conversation

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.