Possibly starting my own line of woofers...

lulz I thought the same thing.
And I have no idea whom you are....must not make it out to the car audio events as I fequent them.
in 08-09 I was around meca built a few systems for people competeing, havent personally competed as I just dont have time for it. I was at this show though

snoop dan and mindys hair trick Video by the guy with the triumph - Myspace Video

Built chris reedy's and paul strouths and a few for some no name guys that sisnt bother going to any real shows just crutchfield shows. Loudest build would music 154.7 @ the head rest 156.x @ window. Just too busy these days but may be bringing my lil one out for meca kids in a few years! lol.

This is very true and keep in mind people that knows you most likely already have a big sub set up, who you need to go after are the new ones looking for subs. this is where your going to make money.
I'll make around $18 per woofer @ preorder price homie lol unless I have to add to packaging then

**edit**
In order to only make $18 and you posted up price, you must have a horrible shipping situation. If that is the case, maybe you can ask another company to "piggy back" on their shipment?
Youre not considering any cost but parts homie, I'm including shirts with each driver and maybe vinyl's if anyone steps to the calling. My only hopes are to come out close to even and and have 4 in my runner on 3K for my sql daily ride. I'm also shipping DHL and not by sea like most are doing.

Shhhh... b4 thilo comes knockin lol.
Think tc7 on steroids
I've seen a tc7 on roids lol ... Not to start any drama or anything but when I saw those I first thought of the vibe audio motors on roids.

IMAG0029-1.jpg

IMAG0030-1.jpg

Youre not considering any cost but parts homie, I'm including shirts with each driver and maybe vinyl's if anyone steps to the calling. My only hopes are to come out close to even and and have 4 in my runner on 3K for my sql daily ride. I'm also shipping DHL and not by sea like most are doing.
Vinyl is cheap, you can get them in a lot of a similar qty as the number of drivers and save a few bucks. I just picked up another plotter the other day..once we get it setup if no one has stepped up to help I will get a hold of you and see if we can be of any help.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.