Possibly starting my own line of woofers...

I've seen a tc7 on roids lol ... Not to start any drama or anything but when I saw those I first thought of the vibe audio motors on roids.

IMAG0029-1.jpg

IMAG0030-1.jpg
Thats a tc9 from the tc oem 12's they built, but increase the topplate and bottom diameter and you've pretty much got it, just a smaller coil

Vinyl is cheap, you can get them in a lot of a similar qty as the number of drivers and save a few bucks. I just picked up another plotter the other day..once we get it setup if no one has stepped up to help I will get a hold of you and see if we can be of any help.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

SQL? Like soundqualityloud? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Thats the idea!

I think this will be bigger than that 20 you ordered lol, specially it looks like a lot of people respect you and value your opinion
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/respekt.gif.b162d148236010609fe523122efe3729.gif

werd

I dont have enough subs to give any away for a sponsorship thing, thanks for the interest bt my inbox is filling up with folks wanting handouts and at this time its just something I cant do

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

For those just joining in or those who dont read through threads :p

Only 12's, D2, preorder price is 160 + Ship, each comes with a shirt so when u order, tell me your size, shirts will be Black or White with a Bright Blue logo like my avatar. Each sub will be tested then retested before it leaves here and any defective (if somehow i miss something) will be replaced/rebuilt for the cost of shipping. I at this point would need defective drivers returned of course, blown subs (be it mechanically or thermally) are not covered by this warranty of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wheres my takers lol... no interest soon and imma drop to a run of 10 so I can get them under way //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

No set deadline, but when their gone their gone and thats not a marketing scheme, there'sl only going to be 20 built unless people go absolutely nuts over them. Not sure when preorder will end either, in the process of a loan to cover the rest of the cost, but as is now, only 11 remain. If my loan is approved, the pre-order will end and once they are ready any that are left over will be posted closer to market value price. I wish I could have afforded more on the first run, but im just an average consumer when it comes to that aspect.

Quick question, idk if anyone asked this, but I noticed in the pics on pg1 that the tinsels were not stitched into the spiders, what made you choose this design? lower cost? any worries about the tinsels hitting the cone?
I dont like stitched or woven spider, over time the stitching cuts into the spiders and having the leads attached to them in any way changes the compliance of the spider. My idea from start to finish was max functionality, max lifespan, max linearity. When properly done, aerial leads are most non-invasive and lead slap, should there turn out to be any, can be nulled by felt pads or heat shrinking the leads. It does actually save a few pennies per driver too but that was not my reasoning. Some of the most popular drivers built use them, the

I think that after a few of these get out to consumers and testing and videos are done more or less people will be interested depending on how it goes lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.