Possibly starting my own line of woofers...

uh oh someone doesnt like your idea lolCar Audio Brand Overkill? - FloridaSPL
FL forum, and two Skar 'huggers attempting to make degrading comments on something that is above their knowledge level.
Skeered does not equal true...
Nothing unusual about that, even though I gave a good skar review, the chance my 30 woofers a year sale may cost a mass market company a sale can be scary lol. Several of those threads popping up, one on caco that goes as far as saying "Who is the Audio_Phill guy anyway" lol... Weird theres so much hate for such things opposed to being, "Ah cool, a budget friendly sub that fills a void noone else is bothering with" lol...

Read through the entire thread over on FLoridaspl, These guys have this woofer confused as sharing something in common with the other subs on the market in the power/price range... Let me say again, other than the cone and spider, this sub is one off, my coil will not fit any other motor currently being used that I am familiar with. Nor can it be re-coned with skar/sundown/obsidian etc parts. Until I have spare parts, any re-cone will require a coil to be made to fit this motor. This motor is not a typical 2.5" generic coil and does not have the same ID/OD as current 2.5" coils.

Something you have to understand is the 99% of everyone online has no idea who you are what you may or may not have done(most don't/won't care). Dismissing them though is not a good plan. If you want to be successful then you need to sell YOU since almost everyone has absolutly no idea who you are. For every one person who does know who you are, there are 1000's who don't.

Something you have to understand is the 99% of everyone online has no idea who you are what you may or may not have done(most don't/won't care). Dismissing them though is not a good plan. If you want to be successful then you need to sell YOU since almost everyone has absolutly no idea who you are. For every one person who does know who you are, there are 1000's who don't.
This is very true and keep in mind people that knows you most likely already have a big sub set up, who you need to go after are the new ones looking for subs. this is where your going to make money.

Im not targeting the market as a continued builder, Anyone who read through this should have seen this is not a mass production or the start of "Another Speaker company" I was simply entertaining the request of many to build some woofers that I intend to use, and make them some as well. And, theres no way 99% of people on the forums I listed this idea on dont know me or arent familiar with me, reading through the threads alone supply ample rep, and asking around would as well. I'm not looking to be another company, for the most part I can get what I need built for me, but noone is making a hyper transient wide range 12" for a price that I feel is fair or reasonable. I could have easily gotten by with a order of 10, but after the interest I figured 20 was a realistic number to keep folks happy. Its not super important that people who arent familiar with me get that way, but if you're on ca or caco, you should have heard me mentioned by now lol.

Im not targeting the market as a continued builder, Anyone who read through this should have seen this is not a mass production or the start of "Another Speaker company" I was simply entertaining the request of many to build some woofers that I intend to use, and make them some as well. And, theres no way 99% of people on the forums I listed this idea on dont know me or arent familiar with me, reading through the threads alone supply ample rep, and asking around would as well. I'm not looking to be another company, for the most part I can get what I need built for me, but noone is making a hyper transient wide range 12" for a price that I feel is fair or reasonable. I could have easily gotten by with a order of 10, but after the interest I figured 20 was a realistic number to keep folks happy. Its not super important that people who arent familiar with me get that way, but if you're on ca or caco, you should have heard me mentioned by now lol.
I think this will be bigger than that 20 you ordered lol, specially it looks like a lot of people respect you and value your opinion

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.