Possibly starting my own line of woofers...

any plans for 15s? Im walling with 4 15s a few mothes down the road for something more for lows then chasing numbers...i'll be keeping an eye on how these do

any plans for 15s? Im walling with 4 15s a few mothes down the road for something more for lows then chasing numbers...i'll be keeping an eye on how these do
Thats off in the future if it happens, but tsp's control lows more than driver size //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Yeah, the thread is still there...for now...
Figured since Iamsonic was posting there it will get the go ahead, but not sure why I cant get into caco??

Well, I thot it was done, lol.
Guess that the illustrious ANT is working his magic again, lmao.

This was my first post over there, ever, on any IP, and shortly afterwards here is what popped up:

You have been banned for the following reason:

ae of banned member

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
lol...maybe u aint as happy a guy as ANT....he seems like a real happy fella in a childish kind of way*

I was bored and started a logo for you, if you want me to do it right let me know. I was only doodling, bored, pretending I have not been ignoring my girlfriend

all day and waiting to get the seal replaced on my oil cooler from a mechanic that never showed thinking of this thread. I looked at it after it was done, thought

it had potential but looked kind of tacky, so the new one would be better.

abxFgiQG.jpg

I was bored and started a logo for you, if you want me to do it right let me know. I was only doodling, bored, pretending I have not been ignoring my girlfriend all day and waiting to get the seal replaced on my oil cooler from a mechanic that never showed thinking of this thread. I looked at it after it was done, thought

abxFgiQG.jpg
looks pretty decent so far

only thing you better look into is making industrictble because people will be putting 1500 per sub. power is stupid cheap these days...
I intend these for people who know how to properly use their equipment lol. Or at least those who don't think everything is a sd lol.

---------- Post added at 09:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

I was bored and started a logo for you, if you want me to do it right let me know. I was only doodling, bored, pretending I have not been ignoring my girlfriend all day and waiting to get the seal replaced on my oil cooler from a mechanic that never showed thinking of this thread. I looked at it after it was done, thought

abxFgiQG.jpg

Has to have 2 L's might be a nice brand logo?

abxFgiQG.jpg
way to spell the guy's name right....derp I'm surprised you didn't color in the letters so it would be like bold

keep it small. low overhead. just build them by yourself until you absolutely have to hire people for help. that is the key to making monies and bishes.
Ha absolutely the furthest from the truth u can get..... U never make a lot money doing work yourself. Sounds good in theory but numbers don't lie.

I don't know audio_phill personally. But my brother said he has sold some subs to phill and he knows his stuff. I feel like if my brother said that than it's more than true. I look forward to seeing these subs. Ill tell my brother your making your own line. We thought about it for a few months but it never happened. Good luck with your adventure bro.

Has to have 2 L's might be a nice brand logo?
I'll have it finished tomorrow. The one I had, I never planned it, I just kind of went with the flow trying to distract myself(ran out of space).

way to spell the guy's name right....derp I'm surprised you didn't color in the letters so it would be like bold
I stopped using bold so people like you would stop being jerks about it. I'm not trying to make enemies here, or have people look at me like I'm a

"bad guy" because 2-3 people tried to make it look that way, just because I preferred bold text. I prefer get along learn, possibly make a few friends

at car-audio.com. That's it.

I'll have it finished tomorrow. The one I had, I never planned it, I just kind of went with the flow trying to distract myself(ran out of space).

I stopped using bold so people like you would stop being jerks about it. I'm not trying to make enemies here, or have people look at me like I'm a

"bad guy" because 2-3 people tried to make it look that way, just because I preferred bold text. I prefer get along learn, possibly make a few friends

at car-audio.com. That's it.
Dont sweat it homie,i appreciate your efforts

Ha absolutely the furthest from the truth u can get..... U never make a lot money doing work yourself. Sounds good in theory but numbers don't lie.
lll worry about the red tape, you guys just hang tight for a cool sub
Cut the guy some slack, no big deal man, he's trying to be helpful

The cleaner and neater we can keep this thread the better off everyone will be //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.