Possibly starting my own line of woofers...

Im not Degrading your efforts. The fact you plan on appealing to the SQL market is good.

Can we see some pics and what not?

I'd be into potentially trying these. Just a tough time for opening.

Meh way to many companies lately. Hard to keep track. Flxx, bass head bandits, tantric, visceral, and more.
But if you'll compare what is being offered, I am sure you'll have to agree that Phil is the only guy to attempt to fill that SQ(L) niche....and with a dayumed impressive woofer, to boot!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smokin.gif.f1dc8d2acb1809e863ebd6a47eaa0d45.gif

Fack I can't wait til these get in....imma be having dreams of fidelity+liver rattling for another couple weeks!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/drool.gif.b5e863e893038027711d4402f340dad0.gif

In Phil's defense, he be as bizzy as a 1LM in an AKC.

I have pics on my cell of the proto, and it looks nice, so hopefully he'll be able to get back on and post 'em , here , soon....

will they be green?
FLXX ruined green baskets for me lol.

Im not Degrading your efforts. The fact you plan on appealing to the SQL market is good.Can we see some pics and what not?

I'd be into potentially trying these. Just a tough time for opening.
I'm not too worried about not moving large quantities of woofers, The first run will prob be fewer than 20 subs any way, I'll get pics up asap, prob around 11pm or so, dont have any handy here, I'll have to get home first. I just had alot of folks on me to build them some drivers along the lines I like and with this oppertunity, I may be able to supply them to more people than originally planned.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have my intrest... I'm tuned in. I would like to know if these would work well in home use.

Indeed they would as a designated sub, but you'd need a good mid to pick up as low as possible for 3way/tower use, will know more when I bandwidth test them. But as is, should be on par with most highend woofer's response and more transient than most.

If anyone is watching this threads sister on caco, I cant get on over there to post, feel free to let folks know I'm not able to get there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

If anyone is watching this threads sister on caco, I cant get on over there to post, feel free to let folks know I'm not able to get there //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Done

only thing you better look into is making industrictble because people will be putting 1500 per sub. power is stupid cheap these days...
That ain't no shit, FLXX came out and cuz it crapped out on 3000 watts before an obsidian did the whole company is now down the drain... That's all anyone seems to care a out anymore is if it will take triple it's rated power cuz Sundown can //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Well, I thot it was done, lol.

Guess that the illustrious ANT is working his magic again, lmao.

This was my first post over there, ever, on any IP, and shortly afterwards here is what popped up:

You have been banned for the following reason:

ae of banned member

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.