Possibly starting my own line of woofers...

keep it small. low overhead. just build them by yourself until you absolutely have to hire people for help. that is the key to making monies and bishes.
yes and no at the same time.

Typically larger order quantities weather it be for parts or built drivers will be a cheaper option.

Judging by the mms, its a 15? Thats a pretty heavy moving mass for a 12. Very strong motor however.
The high mms is caused by the very long copper coil, but more than enough motor to handle it.

I'd probably grab one if they look decent enough. I'm almost always up to try something new. I always thought that took a lot of upfront capitol to start your own line....
Pretty, but not flashy, I'll post pics asap

whats the mmd??
I'll post fulll TSP's when the final version is here

The high mms is caused by the very long copper coil, but more than enough motor to handle it.

Pretty, but not flashy, I'll post pics asap

I'll post fulll TSP's when the final version is here
Let me get one ASAP. D1

Let me get one ASAP. D1
Im only running a D2 version for now, Fits into more builds and keeps my overhead down abit, With so many liking 1/2 ohm a pair shouldnt be trouble, and 1600 @ 2 ohms isnt very unheard of either. Sorry for the lack of coil options, but to make this happen I had to keep it simple as my funds are limited //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Its pretty much good to go, waiting on a shipping charge and final driver cost, the proto is dead on what I'm after except for logo and such.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.