opinions on 15's

Are you a dwarf? J/k

Well i DO see how you THINK you have that space BUT remeber its not 62 from the bottom, the panels and walls should have like 2-3" on each side that go in so you subtract that from your usable space. Then the flpor should have a hump amd then the rear wall also has a hump. but if you say thats what it is well clearly theres no telling you otherwise. For 15s on 3k id gotantric hd, but thats personal choice i really like tantric subs. Try the FUs they just might fit what you want

Are you a dwarf? J/k
Well i DO see how you THINK you have that space BUT remeber its not 62 from the bottom, the panels and walls should have like 2-3" on each side that go in so you subtract that from your usable space. Then the flpor should have a hump amd then the rear wall also has a hump. but if you say thats what it is well clearly theres no telling you otherwise. For 15s on 3k id gotantric hd, but thats personal choice i really like tantric subs. Try the FUs they just might fit what you want
Well im only 5'9 and my torso is longer then my legs so i dont need as much as you think and that 62in is with the plastics out since i wont need the rear soeakers i took them out so i wont have those humps. And im not saying i won't be closer to the wheel as i would like but thank you someone finally gave me a opinion on a sub thank you lol you sir can actually read

Are you a dwarf? J/k
And when i go to my friends house where i have better wifi and i can upload pictures i will upload some of the measuring

I'm 5'10" and drive with the seat all the way back in my truck. Make sure to post a pic of how close the seat is to the steering wheel
If you legs are longer then its different but i will when i can im not sure if your familiar with Internet speeds but my wifi has a .45 upload and that is actually painfully slow so ill have to go to a friends house, but it is close but im still able to drive and not be way to uncomfortable

If u really have that much space brother your good and Frank him self said 2.5 to 3.5 for the fu 1800 and myself been wanting to try them out brother well good luck don't let other people bring u down man just be sure to have that space instead off them helping you they hate but haters make the world go round right

If u really have that much space brother your good and Frank him self said 2.5 to 3.5 for the fu 1800 and myself been wanting to try them out brother well good luck don't let other people bring u down man just be sure to have that space instead off them helping you they hate but haters make the world go round right
Thanks man i might try them out and let people know. All these people telling me you cant do it its not possible ill show them that it is and i do have space for it and ill enjoy it as i thump down the road while im riding high in my truck

im not sure what I want to do really but this thread went way away from what I asked but I do appreciate the opinions
It went away from what you asked because what you asked sounded like a horrible idea to everyone. Why not Just do some stereo integrity 18s since they only need 5 cubic feet each you can do 3 of them since you have that much space.....

That much space. Pick subs to use, if you have 20.3 cubic gross you can run 15's. Just make sure you counter in sub displacement, port etc. I definitely want to see the final end build lol. I remember having a F-150 as a rental and it wasn't extended cab, but had a small space behind the seats which was pretty big. I mean 20 cubes I'd do a IA DP 21 lol.

Well im only 5'9
OK, I stand corrected, you can probably fit enough space for 15's, taller passengers may not be terribly comfortable riding with you.

The Fu is popular. Incriminator, Sundown, Fi, SSA, DD, and Atomic all sell quality woofers. Pay attention to mounting depth since some may be pretty deep even if you can come up with 14".

Assuming you're going with 62X 18 front and back you'll want to double up layers on at least the baffle side, possibly the back and definitely add some bracing. Panel that big will flap around like a sail.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.