opinions on 15's

Hey op, I personally think you may be onto something here... Like some matrix sh1t man... Fu¢k these haters homie , I mean they may know what they're talking about but you are on some next level sh1t my man. They just can't comprehend what they don't... err... comprehend. So fu¢k em, i'm with you man.... btw , can I have some of that sh1t you're smoking. I just took my last hit.
I don't think im the right person to be asked lol.... oh wait I don't know what your talking about

do you want an ideal enclosure with the right subs for the space you have, or do you want to fit two 15s because it looks better? probably should of asked this a long time ago

do you want an ideal enclosure with the right subs for the space you have, or do you want to fit two 15s because it looks better? probably should of asked this a long time ago
Its not that 15s look better at all I actually like the look of 12s. just for shits and giggles ill look into 12s to and see what I like.

Its not that 15s look better at all I actually like the look of 12s. just for shits and giggles ill look into 12s to and see what I like.
what's your budget? soundqubed hdc3 12's have gotten a lot of love, i've been looking at the FI Q and SP4 but they dont make a sp4 12 iirc, the SSD 12 is also a good looking sub. Tantric makes nice subs for the money if you find some used, they come up pretty often

Lmao.This thread it's hilarious. Op is going to build it and have the entire box fill the cab with a one inch port thinking he proved everyone wrong.Hahaha
1" of port area tuned to 80hz to keep the net volume up. WOrks for me.

Also, fwiw, this is for a fu750 15". Net volume is 5 cubes, and it's for a single.

WP_20150814_001.jpg

WP_20150814_002.jpg

If you mounted 15's on the bottom behind the seat then they would have to be shallow subs.

The mounting depth of a sub is pretty long and you need atleast 3-6 inches of space from the motor back plate to the wood.

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

you have to also consider the subs excursion. so you cant use the exact measurements posted? i havent ran them myself, but id assume 2" off the back of the seats to the rear wall would be more accurate

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.