opinions on 15's

Yea please measure and take pics because there is NO WAY IN HELL a singlecab truck has 8+ cubes behind the seats, i just dont see it. A ram MAYBE, but chevys no ive seen way too many and have my own to know there isnt that space back there

i actually have a box just siting in my garage for these trucks. takes up entire rear wall and max top and bottom depths. MAX before subs and port is around 2.8 cubes. atleast with a comfortable driving position pushed up uncomfortable and unsafe against the wheel you might get 4 cubes out of it MAX
Just incase you missed this guys response

that being said, take everyones advise for whats its worth. You came here with a question, and apparently dont like the answer. its not like im the only guy saying dont do it..

Get a REAL 12" in a 2.5 ported and throw 1500w at it!

Yea please measure and take pics because there is NO WAY IN HELL a singlecab truck has 8+ cubes behind the seats, i just dont see it. A ram MAYBE, but chevys no ive seen way too many and have my own to know there isnt that space back there
I measured but I cant take pictures for 1 its raining outside and 2 my wifi ***** because of where I live and I only have like .45 mg upload

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 PM ----------

20 cubes lol.
what do you mean by 20 cubes? are you saying that's what I have

Just incase you missed this guys response
that being said, take everyones advise for whats its worth. You came here with a question, and apparently dont like the answer. its not like im the only guy saying dont do it..

Get a REAL 12" in a 2.5 ported and throw 1500w at it!
yes your right I did come with a question and no I don't like the answer because apparently they never read what I asked //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif had nothing to do with space I have in my truck

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.