opinions on 15's

the worst thing you could do , is push more sub into a confined space.. a single 12 in proper ported box will kill 2 15's in an inadequate box.

if you dont have the room for your subs, dont get them.

imo fort that money, I wouldnt like to leave anything on the table. get the most outta the subs.

I say get one beefy 12, make a center console box, and throw as much power as you can at it!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/violent.gif.ccf64f7a34b20886d220db2fbff36f3b.gif

I say get one beefy 12, make a center console box, and throw as much power as you can at it!
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/violent.gif.ccf64f7a34b20886d220db2fbff36f3b.gif
i advised that, but OP may have a bench seat. idk. i just thought that was a good idea at the time

Last edited by a moderator:
the worst thing you could do , is push more sub into a confined space.. a single 12 in proper ported box will kill 2 15's in an inadequate box.
if you dont have the room for your subs, dont get them.

imo fort that money, I wouldnt like to leave anything on the table. get the most outta the subs.
I can respect that but I don't see what would be wrong with 2 beffy 12s I know I will have the space for that I might go to the best shop I have in our town and get them to look at my truck and tell me since im still positive I can fit what I want with the right amount of space. normally I build my own box but I will have to get my doors done since I don't know how to fiberglass ill ask them to find out how many cubes I have. I just don't think people understand how much room I actually do have

I really want something bigger than 8s just out of pref I may do 2 12s but I still think 2 15s will fit it will just be tight
Do what you like, but NOBODY who is experienced is going to tell you that a pair of 15's will work in the volume you have.

Do what you like, but NOBODY who is experienced is going to tell you that a pair of 15's will work in the volume you have.
I find that funny because I have a friend with 2 scar audio 15s in his single cab f150 with 4 cubes per sub and I have more room behind my seat then him

I guess to end this when I put 2 15s behind the seat with alllll my room that people don't seam to understand I have ill throw some picture up for you guys so you can tell me how I did it wrong lol but anyway forget what I drive back to my original post opinions of 15s around 1500 rms

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.