opinions on 15's

I bought a 01 chevy 1500 single cab not to long ago and am planning what I want to put in it. im thinking 2 15's around 1500 rms each any opinions on what I should get im liking the fu audio 1750 I think is what there called. also any opinions on the fu audio subs?? thanks in advance
sheww... 2 15's in a single cab will be tough. I usually recommend subs firing up in trucks but i dont think you will have the depth to do that. i know you said with seat all the way back you would have 7" of depth. But moving seat forward i still dont see you having atleast 16"s.

Firing the subs forward maybe possible but still tight and will run the risk of the subs touching the seat which is not good. A pair of 12's i think would work alittle better in the situation my self.

Now if you doing a blow through you can pretty much fit what ever you want.

yes your right I did come with a question and no I don't like the answer because apparently they never read what I asked //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif had nothing to do with space I have in my truck
you see, these guys know everything pretty much. hang around here for a couple years, and youll see whose the active/knowledgeable.

that being said, space is whats goin to determine the sub your gonna run.

4ft tall 62 in across and 14 in of depth plus I can take my console out and work something tword the front
Your chest is practocally touching the steering wheel at that point and you are literally sitting STRAIGHT up vertical to the box if its 62x48x14

That is 20 cubes though go 18s bro

I have 20 cubes in the back of my Chevy truck with the seats out and it's a 4 door crew cab, lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
Well going by his measurements. You should have more.

pretty sure when i measured my truck i got more like 56-58 inches across not 62?! you're pushing it here...

A LOT of us have ext cab silverados, A LOTTTTTTTTT - you're playing with fire when you argue with those who have done it before //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

pretty sure when i measured my truck i got more like 56-58 inches across not 62?! you're pushing it here...
A LOT of us have ext cab silverados, A LOTTTTTTTTT - you're playing with fire when you argue with those who have done it before //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif
I 100% have 62 in across that tape measure dosnt lie lol

you see, these guys know everything pretty much. hang around here for a couple years, and youll see whose the active/knowledgeable.
that being said, space is whats goin to determine the sub your gonna run.
You say be a member for a few years and i will learn but ive been a member since 2013 lol

Your chest is practocally touching the steering wheel at that point and you are literally sitting STRAIGHT up vertical to the box if its 62x48x14
I also need you to take account that i can take my console out and run my box across the back and up between the seat so i can get more space out of what it

And ive already "test fit" myself and im not touching the wheel and im not completely straight up either

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.