opinion of sub performance (not the which is louder crap)

Bro your so dumb. I just heard 6 zv4 15s and killed 60hz like no other. And played down to 18hz like no other... U have no idea what your talking about. It's all about the enclosure... DD is not the holy grail
I would expect 6 15s to play 60hz.

DD is the holy grail. That's why everything is still to this day compared to them. Even your precious SunDumb

I agree 29hrtz i actually think the xfl 10s i had did good even comparing them to my fi 15s i got right after. They were some stalky mfers
Last show I went to guy had a 2000 explorer with two xfl 15s with two ampere 3800.1 and was doing 153s under window line

I would expect 6 15s to play 60hz.
DD is the holy grail. That's why everything is still to this day compared to them. Even your precious SunDumb

Why would you expect that? U said sundown only play 40hz and under? I'm confused now. I think 20hz-60hz all within 1db of each other is great for woofers u say won't play above 40hz

Its simple. If you are not a broke *** and want to play the full range of bass buy DDIf you are kind of a broke *** and only want to play 40hz and under buy Sundown. If you want to play the full range of bass buy a normal Fi OEM( SSA, Fi, Crossfire )

If you are a straight broke *** and want loud buy AB or SQ
LMAO! Dude... that's really a stretch even for you. Surely you're not for real this deluded lol.

I've always loved Memphis subs. Living in Memphis maybe I'm one sided but I've had kickers, jbl, fossgate and a few others, but when it comes to deep smooth clear bass Memphis stood out. I still have my 08 Mojo 12 and it's been through some rough times but it's still bangin

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
I'm running an 08 mojo 15 with Corey dean soft parts. So I agree with this statement.

Bro your so dumb. I just heard 6 zv4 15s and killed 60hz like no other. And played down to 18hz like no other... U have no idea what your talking about. It's all about the enclosure... DD is not the holy grail

thats a nice 6th order, no wonder it plays lows and highs.

Swapping out SQ subs. Why confused ?
Oh, you just got that DD?

U crazy ab tnt and xfl are great budget woofers. There amps are great 100.1 150.1 450.1 500.1 650.1 750.1 1100.1 18k... All are super solid
Budget woofers and high end are two different things.

Like I said, I would buy the 1100.1 and 18k

In all honsty I have never heard a single person compare sundown to DD.
You two bicker about it a lot

I'd buy a lvl6 even if the softparts fail I doubt they will with that power, you can recone it with better parts. The motor is my favorite out of the 3.
Where have you been all year? Didn't see you at any shows.

They don't send products out to everyone because then every dealer would be like send me free stuff I might wanna carry your brand. And the first batch of surround had bad glue. U either replied yourself or send them back and got new woofers. That's old news problem fixed. V2 surround have huge glue flange. Sundown is nice so is crossfire in my eyes
First batch with the new cones wasn't a glue issue so much as residue from mold release from when the surrounds were manufactured (from what I read anyway). V1 and V2 surrounds are the weak link in both of those cones if you over-do it with excursion, but they're plenty adequate for rated power and really if you're not a nitwit about playing below tuning or grossly overpowering them they hold up pretty well. Actually never had a 15" V2 cone fail but we had a few 12" cones that shredded the surrounds with some abusive play.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.