opinion of sub performance (not the which is louder crap)

I had 4 zv4 15s with surrounds not glued good and there was ZERO MOLD. U heard over the Internet and I had personal experience. Also new surrounds are nice. My buddy just got 4 nsv3 v2 15s ..
Mold release which is coated on the molds so that the foam releases when they're being manufactured. And Jacob wrote that that was the issue, but yeah, it's mold like moldy break and somebody just made that up. *sigh*

Where have you been all year? Didn't see you at any shows.

Slowly working on my build . Just haven't gotten it where I want yet, might switch from 4 18's to 4 15's still have a lot of work to go before I decide that or not.
OK, good luck and hopefully we'll see you around next year. Hit me up if you need anything. The price of those spiders went up but they're still available and I have access to some American made cones still.

***** that u cnt buy crossfire off there site //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif so ill have to get from a dealer huh?

Whats that one brand that had a single woofer break 180db and had the same series of woofer win a EMMA sound quality title?
Hmmmm didn't know subwoofers won sound quality titles since they generally only play less than 1/100th of the audible frequencies:bowdown: I just need to sell my DSP and the nicer components I picked up, give up on figuring out best driver placement, and then use that money to buy a DD sub and a prefab box if I want to win sound qaulity competitions....Bro subs don't win SQ competitions installs do....for a supposed competitor you should know that....If i truly wanted an SQ sub(s) I personally would run one which was linearly optimized, most likely one which was underhung.

As far as subs used in loudest setup hats off to them...but again I doubt 99.999999% of the people could create the same results using the same equipment. But if it gets nuthuggers like you to support their brand that's good. DD is a good company and I would hate to see them go under in the race to 0.

OP, Are you definitely looking at new? Also what do you consider mainstream? Any Fi OEM offerings should be decent. I would also look at Incriminator Audio.

Hmmmm didn't know subwoofers won sound quality titles since they generally only play less than 1/100th of the audible frequencies:bowdown: I just need to sell my DSP and the nicer components I picked up, give up on figuring out best driver placement, and then use that money to buy a DD sub and a prefab box if I want to win sound qaulity competitions....Bro subs don't win SQ competitions installs do....for a supposed competitor you should know that....If i truly wanted an SQ sub(s) I personally would run one which was linearly optimized, most likely one which was underhung.
As far as subs used in loudest setup hats off to them...but again I doubt 99.999999% of the people could create the same results using the same equipment. But if it gets nuthuggers like you to support their brand that's good. DD is a good company and I would hate to see them go under in the race to 0.

OP, Are you definitely looking at new? Also what do you consider mainstream? Any Fi OEM offerings should be decent. I would also look at Incriminator Audio.
Lol. Go polish some turds.

Lol. Go polish some turds.
:)...serious question though....Do you have a personal quota of saying "DD subs are the the best! They win SQ comps while being the loudest subs ever!" you need to fill every month? Or does DD give you a discount once you say that a million times?

*goes off to polish turds for the rest of the day*

:)...serious question though....Do you have a personal quota of saying "DD subs are the the best! They win SQ comps while being the loudest subs ever!" you need to fill every month? Or does DD give you a discount once you say that a million times?
*goes off to polish turds for the rest of the day*
It would be cool if they did. They have proven to fill different aspects very well, I'll leave it at that. How many other brands can say the same?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.