Nova Build Log

well imna be finishing the engine up sat but i was starting to think about what to do about the system when i get the money saved up im either thinking 4-10s, 3-12s, 2-15s, or 1-18 the subs will probly be Kicker or DD for 10s FI, DD, RE, AQ for 12s, 15s, or 18s but idk what would be loudest i would be giving the subs i get as much as they can handle in a daily driver hopfully aero ported if i get 10s-15s the 18 would probly have to be sealed depending on the sub but wut would you guys sudgest i look at?

also i only have about 5 cubes to work with in my truck its kind of small untill i can find someone to wall the back seat for me.

come on guys i know you guys can help me out in this its not something im getting right now but i really want a 18" because of the size and noone i know has a 18 so they would trip when they saw it but im thinking either 3 12s or 2 15s would get louder?????

I was talking about sex wit yo car:confused:

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
haha yea i dint get that but hey give me a break iv been working on my car everyday this past week.

as for the 8s idk the only 8s id go with would be DD but im going to be looking to get the subs off here used and i dont think anyone has 6 DD 8s that they would sell for cheap but as for everyother sub they will be cheaper because imna buy used

i got the engine running friday but my computer is being gay and wont let me load the pics up so as soon as i get them loaded up ill have them on here

heres the pics.....

the car...

0509081803.jpg

the engine...

0509081800.jpg

0509081801.jpg

yea i keep seein a grip of people know it kind of ***** because i think the guy might have put a bent push rod in it but idk yet

i never really thought id be saying this but im really thinking of going with 4 or 5 8" DD but i just want to know if there is any other brand i should look at dont want to spent alot of maoney on them but i want to put up a nice number if i go to a local comp anyone have any ideas or know of any that are really cheap???

well this ***** @$$ i changed the vacume modulator on my TH350 and it still wont shift out of first guys at auto zone said it might be a problem with the gears or belts on the inside so i gotta take it to aamco tomorrow morning to have them check it **** i hope i dont have to buy a new ****ing tranny.

well looks like im not going to be driving anywere untill i can get either a new tranny or my old one rebuilt it seems like if it aint one thing its another.

any ideas?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.