Nova Build Log

Start saving up for that tranny //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
imna wait for now and once i get a job my first like 2 or 3 pay checks imna buy a new 700R4 or atleast a TH400 right now with gas the way it is its nice to have something thats holding me back from pushing that gas pedal all the way down haha

and audiobahnuser18 thanks man i just hope she can be finished in a couple of years hopfuly 2 at the least haha but i dought it unless i get really lucky

i was just wondering if the shift cable would let me shift int park/nutrel/drive but not work when i shift into l1/l2 i was thinking maybe it was that if it is that then that would explane the non reaction i get when i try and shift with those gears.

sry i havent posted on here in so long everything has been at a stand still so far and i recently found out the other day someone stoll my gas and my gas cap so i bought a locking one and then i find out theres a knocking under my valve cover and its a broken spring so i replace that and come to find out whoever stole my gas put ****ing water in my tank to make up for it ******** if they were doing that to try top make the float go up there ****ing stupid they should have just put a note on my window saying they stole my gas so now i gotta drop my tank and clean it out its a ****ing pain in my ass

**** its been awhile since iv done anything to the nova but luckily i got a job at subway it kind of ***** because the early mornings but im getting paid 6.90hr for an easy a$$ job so im cool with that.

but anyways i just ordered a 4" cowl pin on hood since it was on sale for 299 and usualy is priced at 480 so it was a hell of a deal the only problem is i dont get paid till next monday but idk how long they gonna have it on sale for so i just had to borrow the money till then but it aint that big of a deal i can live with that.

hopfully once i get paid i will still have some money left over to save for my transmission rebuild and then i can start on my audio work for her.

Nice ride,

My brother is overhauling his '72 nova. It's primer gray, with 2 big black racing stripes in the middle. The 406 is being replaced with a 383 stroker //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. Love the nova's

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.