New Set-up: Two ts-3002SPL's, PICS

ide like to see the T/S Specs on both subs compared with each other, ill bet you the Type R beats it in most categorys, definately Xmas
all my subwoofers have always had a lot of christmas as well...

just an fyi dumbass

I wonder how those premiers sound on rock music with double kicks, etc.. they have SPL in there name for a reason, and its definately not SQ

I wonder how those premiers sound on rock music with double kicks, etc.. they have SPL in there name for a reason, and its definately not SQ
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif Use the drivers, then comment on them. Do you have an incredibly small penis or something? Shut up, man...

lol @ you man. Saying **** about stuff you've never heard. Hype R's need to be burned, not played. People have already said, who have heard both setups, that the Premier > Type R in the SQ department.

Which, BTW: I have heard and installed both enough times to know, the premier WILL own the type R, given you totally don't half ass the install.Sounds better too IMO.
Owned.

Marks dick in my mouth? I dont care what he's scammed, i dont care if his boxes are made out of notebook paper, all i care about is his boxes have hit a 150 with a single 15" Driver or two 12"s countless times over, thats all that matters is the number, regardless of how you do it
Type R has been proven time and time again, theres a reason everyone uses them you know, they certainly dont ****.. Try sending twice the RMS power to a premier like you can juice the type R with and see what happens
regardless of powerhandling i would choose the pioneer 8 days a week over the type r if for no other reason then the type r sounds like ****, even in a sealed application.

The point was that Type R's are obviously OUTSTANDING Subwoofers for the money, Hence why so so so so so many people use them, i wouldent be suprised if they were the highest selling subs in america
For The price the Type R cant be beat, and i do beleive the premier is in the same price bracket.. and type R owns that bracket
that cannot be because the xxx is the best driver ever.

lol @ you man. Saying **** about stuff you've never heard. Hype R's need to be burned, not played. People have already said, who have heard both setups, that the Premier > Type R in the SQ department.
w3rd

Oh Em Gee.. Lets have a test!

One 12" Type R off of 1000 watts

VS

One 12" Premier off of 1000 Watts

Lets see which one gets louder / lower / sounds better

astyl, sounds better is an opinion, ehh and the other two, like everyones been saying that HAS USED BOTH SUBS says the pioneer outpreforms the r. get the d!Ck out of your ass, stop being so stubborn, and listen for two seconds instead of waving your e-dick(which is quite small) around in everyones face. like the thread states, its the guys new setup, not a fuggin comparison of the type r and the SPL.

Let us know what numbers you put up with that, im interested...

/astyl. and ban him.

VS

fvck son can't you read?

Which, BTW: I have heard and installed both enough times to know, the premier WILL own the type R, given you totally don't half ass the install.Sounds better too IMO.
I think you need the //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ban.gif.ce8465566702ef9f72e97e794ed1c86a.gif

ON TOPIC: Keep us updated on how these puppies do. I was gonna grab me a pair.

Two Premiers = 2000 Watts RMS, thats beyond reach for your average audio enthusiast.. ide much rather get a 15" Type R and throw 1200 - 1500 watts RMS to it and call it a day

Type R > Premiers
Theyre pretty much the same price, and we all know what the Type R's can do
Marks dick in my mouth? I dont care what he's scammed, i dont care if his boxes are made out of notebook paper, all i care about is his boxes have hit a 150 with a single 15" Driver or two 12"s countless times over, thats all that matters is the number, regardless of how you do it
Type R has been proven time and time again, theres a reason everyone uses them you know, they certainly dont ****.. Try sending twice the RMS power to a premier like you can juice the type R with and see what happens
The point was that Type R's are obviously OUTSTANDING Subwoofers for the money, Hence why so so so so so many people use them, i wouldent be suprised if they were the highest selling subs in america
For The price the Type R cant be beat, and i do beleive the premier is in the same price bracket.. and type R owns that bracket
Maxed out the gain and she still wanted more.. she wanted just that little bit more so she could finally die and rest in peices.. i dont care what equipment you use, maxing out the gain on anything = distortion out the ass
ide like to see the T/S Specs on both subs compared with each other, ill bet you the Type R beats it in most categorys, definately Xmas
Ill always like the Type R's better simply because they come in 15's which rule... Im a single 15 person.. being on a bandwagon is going the two 12' route

VS

Two Premiers = 2000 Watts RMS, thats beyond reach for your average audio enthusiast.. ide much rather get a 15" Type R and throw 1200 - 1500 watts RMS to it and call it a day
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif :laugh: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif...........................//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif :laugh: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.