New Set-up: Two ts-3002SPL's, PICS

cause astyl's world is crushed and he can't cope with it................
hahaha. I'm just passing time waiting for the results of this man's new subs. And some vids, and some DB numbers I hope.

It's fun to prove someone wrong again and again .........

and again.

Thanks man, I'm loving them. I got my license back in February, finally. Got rid of the Buick, driving a Cherokee now. We should deffinitly get together, I'd love to see the truck.
A 4th order build is in the works right now, I am just waiting for teh caulk to dry:veryhapp: Maybe some pics later if I get around to it.... Box design compliments of 80inches, thanks buddy.
i just finished my dual port 5th order? bandpass rebuild. with this woofer

1x18 the box is 5 feet by 2 feet, ~100 pounds... it pounds around 50hz on 1400w

http://www.americanmusical.com/item.aspx?i=EMI%20KILO18A&src=D0407FG0HAMS0000&cm_mmc=Froogle-_-SearchEngine-_-Feed-_-EMI%20KILO18A#

i'm sure i'll see you once i get down there. leaving here sunday at 11pm. : / not loving the 6 hour drive in store for me.

- mike

i Reiterate
One 12" Type R off of 1000 watts in a TCAB Box

Vs

One 12" Premier off of 1000 Watts in whatever box you want

See which is louder, pal
LOL that type r setup is not able to be had...

Mark wont even ship your box LOL therfore ou have a type r in a NORMAL box (TCAB's are this) and your pioneer in a normal box.

Your ghey.

i just finished my dual port 5th order? bandpass rebuild. with this woofer
1x18 the box is 5 feet by 2 feet, ~100 pounds... it pounds around 50hz on 1400w

http://www.americanmusical.com/item.aspx?i=EMI%20KILO18A&src=D0407FG0HAMS0000&cm_mmc=Froogle-_-SearchEngine-_-Feed-_-EMI%20KILO18A#

i'm sure i'll see you once i get down there. leaving here sunday at 11pm. : / not loving the 6 hour drive in store for me.

- mike
6th order //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.