New Set-up: Two ts-3002SPL's, PICS

Well I got a replacement amp today, great guy at Nick gave me his 20.1 out of his own car!

Its all in and working properly, and I am VERY impressed with these Premiers. I have never owned a substage that was tuned low, always had high tuned ported boxes, and I love the low end now. They are wired to half an ohm on my 20.1, and I have a very stable electrical system so they are receiving more their 750w RMS and taking it well. They seem to move more than my 18" 4HP did, and kill it in output. The output is great and it sounds awsome as well. They are very clean sounding, not so crisp but they sound much better than I expected for a pair of $100 drivers. I listen to rap the majority of the time, and they nail the low bass lines with ease.

I love them. The next set-up might be four of these babies //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

* They're 1000WRMS (or at least my pair of 3004SPL are) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Hmm, a couple websites said different, but the manual states 1000w. Either way, they are loving the power from the 20.1, and the move so **** much! I will try to get some vids in the next couple days, dont own my own digital camera so its not too easy....

The next build will be a 4th order banpdass for these guys, since that seems to be the trend these days...

They are beasts for sure - just an underpublicized set of woofers, I guess. Enjoy them! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

What would you compare them to? I'm thinking of a new set of 12s and these seem good for the price.
Hmmm, well I guess I could compare them to my RF Power HX2's I had a long while back in output but they sound much better and get much lower.

Not sure exactly what they would compare to, but I love 'em, and I have been through numerous set-ups...

Type R > Premiers
Theyre pretty much the same price, and we all know what the Type R's can do
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif Put Mark's dick back in your mouth, maybe then you'll shut up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.