New Set-up: Two ts-3002SPL's, PICS

ide like to see the T/S Specs on both subs compared with each other, ill bet you the Type R beats it in most categorys, definately Xmas

Dude, just STFU already.NO ONE GIVES A RATS ASS about the hype R, ****ing get over it.

He made a thread about his subs, just showing off this set-up.Not to ask you if you thought the type R's were better or not.Which, BTW: I have heard and installed both enough times to know, the premier WILL own the type R, given you totally don't half ass the install.Sounds better too IMO.

You know what T/S specs. mean? Not much in the real world.And it's xmax you ****ing retard.You will NOT hear a difference between a couple mm of xmax, you won't notice an fs of 1hz lower, or any small change.Xmax is a very overhyped spec. IMHO.

Anybody remember speakers from way back when, got loud as piss and had less than 10mm of xmax? Please, leave this mans thread alone and don't come back.You can go kiss your hype R's for all I care.But you have proven, you are nothing more than a fanboy.That is all . . . .

Ill always like the Type R's better simply because they come in 15's which rule... Im a single 15 person.. being on a bandwagon is going the two 12' route

I have a single 12in 3002 with 1000 wats to it and it is the best sub I have aver had and onely cost me $120 of ebay brand new

this threat just f*** off because of some noob that's and R fan, man just enjoy your are and let other people to enjoy their premier.

When you own a premier come and give us your opinion on the sub.

thanks a lot for your interest

what the f*ck did symon_say?
He said **** off Astyl cause he's a bandwagon geek, and thinks his subs are teh meca of subwoofers. He also said that when he owns a 3002/4 premier to come back and tell us how much it totally owns the type R.

**** OFF ASTYL.

i know this is a little off topic-but nice box/sub choice phattonydemarco.......Hope you enjoy them i know i do!!
That is actually on topic, thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Its loud, and its low.

He said **** off Astyl cause he's a bandwagon geek, and thinks his subs are teh meca of subwoofers. He also said that when he owns a 3002/4 premier to come back and tell us how much it totally owns the type R.
**** OFF ASTYL.
thanks for the interpretation i live outside US so my native language is spanish sorry for the erros.

But you get it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.