Need someone who's down to design me a totally custom enclosure.

i really need someone who knows what they are doing on this one....not saying you don't.........so if you fit the bill, cool. this is going in the trunk of my '81 cutlass. box is going to be very unusually shped. basically the main portion of the box will be a very typical rectagular shaped box but the port must extend out from the main box design and the turn upwards to fire through the rear deck.

Designing a sub box is very easy, I don't do it very muh but I don't see why my design would be any worse than anyone else on here, but maybe you'd feel better paying one of these guys on here $10 or whatever they charge, it's all good man, whatever you'd like.

not doggin your skillz man....i just don't want to waste my money building a box that ain't right. if you want a shot at it, i'm cool with that. i'll have to grab th right measurements tomorrow during daylight.

not doggin your skillz man....i just don't want to waste my money building a box that ain't right. if you want a shot at it, i'm cool with that. i'll have to grab th right measurements tomorrow during daylight.

How about this, I'll design a box for you, and then I'll post it here and let anyone critique it, if the regulars here say it's good, go with it.

lol...i hope i didn't insult you man, certainly was not my intention. I can live with you posting it up for critique. And honestly, there are only a few select regulars here who actually have the ability to properly design a box.....and i'm not one of them.

lol...i hope i didn't insult you man, certainly was not my intention.
LOL. No, not at all. I totally understand where you are coming from.

If you have any problems with me designing it go with someone else, just thought I'd give you a hand, but I seriously won't be offended at all if you don't want my help.

i welcome the help.....tomorrow sometime i will post up my space limitations/measurements. gotta wait til daylight and tear out all crap in my trunk

here's a pic of my last real set-up 12" RL-p's, Autotek Mean Machine 1400.1

DSC01115.JPG

DSC01113.JPG

Props to iamamp3pimp for the box

i'm putting my subs in tomorrow //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

get Pete to do it i think he charges 35 but his plans aren't just your average ported enclousure he involves angles and the whole works i think his email is

wait i forget heres his website teamtoxicbass.com

get Pete to do it i think he charges 35 but his plans aren't just your average ported enclousure he involves angles and the whole works i think his email iswait i forget heres his website teamtoxicbass.com
certainly not paying 35 for some box plans. ... the shapes involved with my box are all very simple, just the end result is an unusual shaped box.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.