New Set-up: Two ts-3002SPL's, PICS

Marks dick in my mouth? I dont care what he's scammed, i dont care if his boxes are made out of notebook paper, all i care about is his boxes have hit a 150 with a single 15" Driver or two 12"s countless times over, thats all that matters is the number, regardless of how you do it

Type R has been proven time and time again, theres a reason everyone uses them you know, they certainly dont ****.. Try sending twice the RMS power to a premier like you can juice the type R with and see what happens

Marks dick in my mouth? I dont care what he's scammed, i dont care if his boxes are made out of notebook paper, all i care about is his boxes have hit a 150 with a single 15" Driver or two 12"s countless times over, thats all that matters is the number, regardless of how you do it
Type R has been proven time and time again, theres a reason everyone uses them you know, they certainly dont ****.. Try sending twice the RMS power to a premier like you can juice the type R with and see what happens
I LOVE TEH BANDWAGGEN I GET MANY FIRENDS HERRR.

lol. Take your type-r's and shove em in your ass. This thread was about a pioneer premier. **** off.

The point was that Type R's are obviously OUTSTANDING Subwoofers for the money, Hence why so so so so so many people use them, i wouldent be suprised if they were the highest selling subs in america

For The price the Type R cant be beat, and i do beleive the premier is in the same price bracket.. and type R owns that bracket

who the fvck was talking about alpine?Were talking about this guys pioneer premier subs. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

There are many drivers with much more potential than the Type R. Mark brought on the hype with his boxes, yes he can build a hell of a box... Name me five others that have broken 150 with a single R, other than his team mates or people who have bought his boxes.

I made the thread to show people who might be interested in my new set-up, I did not make it so that you could come and compare my subwoofers to a Type R... And if you dont like the equipment that I use, then dont post in the thread.

And by the way, I ran a single Pioneer wired at 1 ohm on my 20.1, maxed out the gain and she still wanted more //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

Maxed out the gain and she still wanted more.. she wanted just that little bit more so she could finally die and rest in peices.. i dont care what equipment you use, maxing out the gain on anything = distortion out the ass

Maxed out the gain and she still wanted more.. she wanted just that little bit more so she could finally die and rest in peices.. i dont care what equipment you use, maxing out the gain on anything = distortion out the ass
Take your type-rs and go make out with them. Seriously, no one likes you.

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/v3/pg/press/release/detail/0,,2076_310069589_351128018,00.html

I don't see alpine putting up world records, with any of their equipment. The subs they were using hold 2500w nominal. They were doing burps @ 6000w each. the 3002 SPL uses technology derived from using this woofer. Not all of it, obviously.

I'd put my money on the 3004SPL over the R for power handling/durability every time.

Aside from that,

~twice the power on your pioneer and see what happens
Twice the Type-R's RMS is the SPL's RMS.

Also, 2000 watts is a bit more difficult to disperse than a single kilowatt - and even with the skewed-ass comparison you just made, I'd still expect the SPL to handle twice it's RMS longer than the Type-R.

My local shop has a 5000SPL in a bandpass on a wall switch in the shop. No amp, just wall power. Icky, dirty wall power. It's been there for a long time.

Aren't we reaching a bit for the Type-R here?? Let the f*ckin' thing die already. Worst, most misleading boner ever.

yea....i own type rs and i know myself that theyre definitely not worth the huge fuss people like you are making of them. they give you your moneys worth, but they perform like a 125 dollar sub....nothing more.

ide like to see the T/S Specs on both subs compared with each other, ill bet you the Type R beats it in most categorys, definately Xmas

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.