new build

Why you say that money?I bought the vp 700.1. People clamping 9k out of them
oh i thought thats what you meant - the synergy

i have a vp700.1 in my truck right now and my roommate has another 3 lol i like it but its a big board.. its temporary until I get a taramps bass 12k

That synergy will make every bit of 7k. Same board as flatline ba2, and populous 6500. (I have the 6500 sitting here, weve gotten 7500w at 13v out of it)

The pics are deceiving. The components are much larger than they appear, most notably, taller.

That synergy will make every bit of 7k. Same board as flatline ba2, and populous 6500. (I have the 6500 sitting here, weve gotten 7500w at 13v out of it)
The pics are deceiving. The components are much larger than they appear, most notably, taller.
interesting, it must be a different type of design with larger components rather than smaller like you're saying

i did see it has a lot of power supply transistors and output fets so i can see that

I did that I put it back in because it's a hell of a lot easier. Believe it or not! I could use the seat the wedge the box and i could kneel on the seat, reach and leaned over like I wanted.it's f***** pouring down here all day and I don't have a shop I'm still shopping for a house here

I did't want to buy a nice house and a job didn't work out but I been here almost a year.

I have money saved for a crib. I'm gonna u one pretty soon I think I'm going to settle down here.

Back to the topic.

Daily with this box I'll have 198in^2 tuned to 35

And the spl port will be 396in^2 in 14.2.

When you tune in hard you don't really need a huge box.. port area is much more important plus I'll have plenty power to slap these b****** around I told you I was getting another 700.1 right? But for now it's one to **** up the old *** boy from mine. Then it's on for finals

FYI. I want as big as possible I had to cut brackets out to fit it but I'll doing any kind of crazy type of does on this is basically what I'll get is 38 wide 37.5 tall and 24 deep

Port is removable. The spl port will be screwed into the face from the side it's 11x36x9.. for daily I have a piece that will cover 6" with some tricks it will seal up a section and the daily port will slide in and mount up. 15 minutes to change it.
I saw what you posted you listen to for music in the other thread, why tune at 35hz if you never even play stuff below 40? I'm telling you, it'll probably sound great for actual music just with the seats in provided the driver's seat sits right up at the mouth of the port. Do you own an SPL meter? DATS?

i have a vp700.1 in my truck right now and my roommate has another 3 lol i like it but its a big board.. its temporary until I get a taramps bass 12k
It's PACKED with transistors. They out of stock. I'm done spending for now. Two lithium batts and that's enought monies for now. Should be plenty loud. I almost got the Synergy though.

I saw what you posted you listen to for music in the other thread, why tune at 35hz if you never even play stuff below 40? I'm telling you, it'll probably sound great for actual music just with the seats in provided the driver's seat sits right up at the mouth of the port. Do you own an SPL meter? DATS?
Group delay bro. Group delay. Typically tune to 32 but in a wall like this you don't get much cabin gain below resonance. The key is port area to peak hard in a small cabin.

I have a dats. Friend has a meter. Can use it anytime

How you like it? You running it at one ohm huh?

Does it sound pretty good? I mean good cone control?
Oh yeah for sure, seems to play as flat as any amp would. A little cleaner than some other amps but I'm not pushing it very hard so that could also be an issue. It will warm up my Team AA 15 (4 inch coil) if I am near full tilt for 5-10 minutes on heavy bass lines so you definitely need 2 3(or 4) inch coils or the gain turned down. Especially if you have it wired below 1 ohm. They make good power

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.