!!!New Build! 12 12"s!!!!

tooloud4tv
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Georgia
well guys its time for me to step up my game. im going to Run 12 12" Kicker CVR's in an Ported wall im thinking and Vertical Clamshell behing the b-pillar in my Tahoe! im going for something that will do hairtricks!

starting the build this friday!!!!!

So what do u guys think? think it will pull some GOOOD hairtricks? i have around 5kwrms and going to get another mm4000.1 soon

P.S. tunning will be 26-30hz not really concerned about numbers i just want something to move gooood air, but i wouldnt mind being able to play music in the 50s either!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

ANYONE who knows about bandpasses please hit me up with some info i need help as far as box sixe and ported chamber box size!

That will definately do hair tricks. Sounds like it'll be a fun build.
thanks that what i wanted to hear just wanted some second opinions on the subs rather. yea it should be an fun build i cant wait !

I'd tune a tit hair higher. 32hz range but that's just personal preference.
i would tune higher but after hearing my 18s tuned@ 26hz and the higher notes still kick ass i think im def going to port to the same Freq with this much more cone area!

i would tune higher but after hearing my 18s tuned@ 26hz and the higher notes still kick ass i think im def going to port to the same Freq with this much more cone area!
w/ how much your decreasing your cabin area.. you don't need to tune to 26hz unless your going to be throwing down in the 19hz range. If your playing it the mid 20's constantly then i could understand it, but otherwise your hurting your output for no reason.

w/ how much your decreasing your cabin area.. you don't need to tune to 26hz unless your going to be throwing down in the 19hz range. If your playing it the mid 20's constantly then i could understand it, but otherwise your hurting your output for no reason.
why in the hell i couldnt see all ur words but i can see them all after i quoted u? wierd, but yea i want this thing to play crazy low like i was saying i want it to move some serious air, so u guys think i should seriously change the tuning?

subscribed....when do you pan on having it finished by?

thanks honestly i have no idea its going to be work in progress but i will take pics of the progress every friday to keep everyone informed!

why in the hell i couldnt see all ur words but i can see them all after i quoted u? wierd, but yea i want this thing to play crazy low like i was saying i want it to move some serious air, so u guys think i should seriously change the tuning?
you should be able to do hair tricks and some with your current set up. How about a new box w/ aero ports? save some money

you should be able to do hair tricks and some with your current set up. How about a new box w/ aero ports? save some money
i actually can, but i want to run 12 12's now thats all, want something more impressive and actually the price i paid for these 2 18s the 12 12's is just abit more.

theres no replacement for displacement. i think id rather have tons of cone area anyday.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.