need help on wiring new system

Participant count
  • Participants list

nathanp203

CarAudio.com Newbie
Malta
hi all, im very new to this yet i have a decent exposure to audio outside of cars

just bought this equipment and obtained an old amp:

1 pair pioneer TS-G1020F speakers in front dashboard (4 Ω max pwr 210w nominal input 30w)
1 pair pioneer TS-G1730F speakers in rear (4 Ω max pwr 300w nominal input 40w)
ousmin a8 pro headunit
1 powerbass xtreme xa-900D (from what i can find online as i got this unit from a relative whom had it stored in a garage for years if it even works anyways, it is a mono amp with 900w, will post all inputs below.)

i am currently working on a wiring diagram yet i am stuck on the part where it comes to connecting the speakers to the amp and the headunit aswell as if it would be possible to still separate them into at least left and right instead of mono through the wiring or through extra kit.

will post diagrams i have since started to make aswell

hope someone can guide me with this

TIA!

Last edited:
That's a mono amplifier and is meant to drive subwoofer(s). That won't do for your mids and highs with full range and stereo separation.
so there is no way of hooking it up to my system? if not, what budget-friendly amp would you recommend to me for my specs?

thanks

Last edited:
Although you don't appear to have a subwoofer, I would still suggest a 5ch amp, that way if you choose to add one in the future you don't have to buy another amp again. Most manufactuerers these days will have a suitable 5ch amp. The speakers are Pioneer, So something like the Pioneer GM-D9705, Or Kenwood X8025. Both would do the job just fine and aren't crazy expensive.

I will recommend Skar RP 75.4-ab. $150 and.4 channels @75w each.

Its a little larger size wise. You might be able to find a class D amplifier that is a fair amount smaller.

That Skar will power your interior speakers on problemo.

There is NO SHAME in going to Walmart or Walmart.com and grabbing a decent Pioneer 4 channel amp for little dollars or their low level Kicker brand of amps. Both will do you well and easily power those Pioneer coaxials. Down the road get yourself a sub and run that PowerBass sub amp on it. Call it a day brother.

Go 50w Rms X 4 You will be happy for those coaxials.

There is NO SHAME in going to Walmart or Walmart.com and grabbing a decent Pioneer 4 channel amp for little dollars or their low level Kicker brand of amps. Both will do you well and easily power those Pioneer coaxials. Down the road get yourself a sub and run that PowerBass sub amp on it. Call it a day brother.

Go 50w Rms X 4 You will be happy for those coaxials.
This seems like good advice.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...