Need help deciding between 2 subs and need amp for sub?!?!

This sub in a dual 4 ohm with a Taramps MD1800 one ohm version. It is 1,480 watts @2 ohms.
Screenshot_20200602-223201_Samsung Internet.jpg

Just curious, what's so special about NEO magnets, as opposed to traditional stacked magnets?

Neodymium magnets are up to 10x stronger than ferrite magnets so the magnets can be smaller and have bigger gaps for much better venting. They're also significantly more expensive depending on whether the magnets are custom made for the subwoofer.

Glad to see people using DD. Great products. If you like it in a Fox Box you'd be blown away how well it would perform in a better designed enclosure.
Ya I originally wanted a 10” DD AUDIO after reading how they’re SQ Subs that still have lots of power too, but I couldn’t find anywhere to buy them so I had to pass...:(

Where can you buy new DD subs? I can only find used gear when I look them up.
THATS EXACTLY WHY I WENT WITH SOMETHING ELSE, I had my heart set on a DD 10” the second I came across them but when the closest dealer is over 100mi. away, Any business that far away would take months to get anything done during this COVID-19 pandemic!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.