Need help asap subwoofer problems

I was just curious if he might be wired to ½ ohm.
I thought about that too, but that smart 3 will do .5 ohm all day long. I just didn't want the OP to be thinking about too many things at once. That's all. Figure out the electrical upgrade, then make sure them subs are wired correctly. The smart 3 is kind of idiot proof doing 3000 watts .5 ohm-2 ohm

That is one nice option they did with that smart 3 should be able to do 1/2 ohm and lower voltage. But if memory serves don't those require 1/0 on the power and ground? Plus who knows if that 4 gauge is ofc or cca.

That is one nice option they did with that smart 3 should be able to do 1/2 ohm and lower voltage. But if memory serves don't those require 1/0 on the power and ground? Plus who knows if that 4 gauge is ofc or cca.
You would think a 3k amp should be 1/0, but if you read the manual, it says 4 awg 🤷‍♂️ that's beyond me as well.
And yes, let's hope that 4 awg isn't CCA

The manual says 4 gauge minimum and up to 1/0 gauge. He needs to run 1/0 gauge.

Screenshot_20210815-213627_Drive.jpg

I thought about that too, but that smart 3 will do .5 ohm all day long. I just didn't want the OP to be thinking about too many things at once. That's all. Figure out the electrical upgrade, then make sure them subs are wired correctly. The smart 3 is kind of idiot proof doing 3000 watts .5 ohm-2 ohm
Im not op as well just saying rude ass

Doesn't OP mean original poster? I wasn't trying to be rude dude lol. Just saying an amplifier that can do the same output at 2 ohm all the way down to .5 ohm is kind of idiot proof. Wasn't calling you an idiot
Sorry brotha just tryna get some help you know lol my bad again..... i know my **** hit because ppl turn they neck when im riding around at almost max volume but that one button to high cuts it and ik it hits harder than most trucks in my area they be looking at me too lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...