Need help asap subwoofer problems

Sorry brotha just tryna get some help you know lol my bad again..... i know my **** hit because ppl turn they neck when im riding around at almost max volume but that one button to high cuts it and ik it hits harder than most trucks in my area they be looking at me too lol
It's all good. It's hard to tell exactly what someone intentions are in text form (if someone is being sarcastic or rude or whatever)
But yeah dude, so what we tell you, upgrade that alternator, battery, and wiring and you'll be slapping even harder for longer.
That smart 3 has a clip light on the bass knob right? What that light and make sure it stays off, you don't want to send a crappy signal to your subs.
@Popwarhomie has a good point though. Make sure you're voltage is dropping, and that's the problem.

It's all good. It's hard to tell exactly what someone intentions are in text form (if someone is being sarcastic or rude or whatever)
But yeah dude, so what we tell you, upgrade that alternator, battery, and wiring and you'll be slapping even harder for longer.
That smart 3 has a clip light on the bass knob right? What that light and make sure it stays off, you don't want to send a crappy signal to your subs.
@Popwarhomie has a good point though. Make sure you're voltage is dropping, and that's the problem.

I'm curious what his headlights and interior dome lights are doing? I'm guessing that his headlights would be dimming like crazy if he is dropping anywhere near 9 volts. It sounds like he needs his system professionally tuned as well.

Ok thanks ima change it all out to 0 gauge awg and try that first and if i need to ill go with a agm battery like you said and hopefully i dont need a high out put alternator also im using stock bose radio just to let you guys know lol

I'm curious what his headlights and interior dome lights are doing? I'm guessing that his headlights would be dimming like crazy if he is dropping anywhere near 9 volts. It sounds like he needs his system professionally tuned as well.
Well, if you're someone like me, who drives mostly during the day, you don't ever notice your lights dimming. Also, some people don't even trip off it because they don't know they should. I didn't when I was just getting into car audio. As long as my equipment didn't shut off, I thought I was good.
Everyone has to learn somewhere right? But that is a good point moving forward.
And tuning a sub amp is easy. If I'm not mistaken, the LPF goes down to 90 hz, so put that there, and you want your HPF/ or subsonic filter (depending on the amp) a half octave below the port tuning. So if it's tuned to 30 hz, a full octave would be 15 hz, so halves m half an octave would be around 23 hz. Or at least that's what I've always been told.

Ok thanks ima change it all out to 0 gauge awg and try that first and if i need to ill go with a agm battery like you said and hopefully i dont need a high out put alternator also im using stock bose radio just to let you guys know lol
What line out converter are you using? Those stock manufacturer Bose systems send out wacky info sometimes. If your line out converter doesn't fix the signal to "flat", that could be hindering your output as well.... but that's a topic for another day.
But if it sounds good to you, keep slapping!

Well, if you're someone like me, who drives mostly during the day, you don't ever notice your lights dimming. Also, some people don't even trip off it because they don't know they should. I didn't when I was just getting into car audio. As long as my equipment didn't shut off, I thought I was good.
Everyone has to learn somewhere right? But that is a good point moving forward.
And tuning a sub amp is easy. If I'm not mistaken, the LPF goes down to 90 hz, so put that there, and you want your HPF/ or subsonic filter (depending on the amp) a half octave below the port tuning. So if it's tuned to 30 hz, a full octave would be 15 hz, so halves m half an octave would be around 23 hz. Or at least that's what I've always been told.
Can you text me brotha

Last edited:
Hello
I have two 4000w subs with a 1 inch box
Also i have a smart 3 taramp 3000w amp
With 4gauge wire. Amp keeps going into protection and turns right back on after certain volume they hit hard untill i push the volume to high??? Plz help do i need 0gauge wire or another amp
Hi im see a website audio speak there have lots of speaker subwoofer do you want to any speaker visit this website.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...