My friend has a 13 w7, and he says its the best sub ever made, prove him wrong.

Well thats $100 more than what I would pay for itBut I will state that in all fairness, i would own a JL before I owned a Pioneer, but would take a Funky Pup over a JL
I would take a pioneer ts-w8102spl before a dd 9500 but thats me and this pioneer would **** all over any jl sub I know I owned both from the w0 to the w7 and the old school w6s.

So yea, he says "nah they dont make **** better than the w7" and i said nah, he was like "they dont dude ask the experts", then goes on to say "it is singled handedly the best subwoofer made" I try to prove him wrong but hes like noooooo, and im going to show him this thread after so guys, name some better subs for me.
who the fuck cares, is he wants to limit his experience by only using one brand and proclaiming that it is the one and only "Best" out there then let him. You can surprise the holly shit out of him by upstaging him with Better gear and he wont have shit to say then...

throw 2 SA-12s in a ported box & strap 2 SAZ-1500s @ 1ohm......

that'll shut 'em up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

why are people comparing SPL subs to the w7? Dub7 are not designed for SPL and were never meant to run against SPL oriented sub. Perhaps instead of telling other people to get off JL's nuts, you should get off other companies' nuts (Sundown, FI, DD just to name a few)

9 times out of 10 a JL dickrider is usually the first to claim its the loudest out

Well even in sound quality......JL can **** a CAWK. Most JL nuthuggers are the same, they all love their sub and would have its baby. I could think of a better way to spend my money. JL shouldnt be aloud on the streets. I am going to make a strong point here tho. If JL subs were priced way lower than they are, there would not be that many JL nuthuggers. They would be lost if JL slashed its price in half tomorow. Think bout it. We all know that it would be priced better for what it really is, but there wouldnt be as many JL Nuthuggers. Point being, I would run a set of Funky Pups before i had me a JL. I would put a BOSS AUDIO banner on my winshield before i had a pile of **** JL sub in my trunk.

we try bro.....I can go on bout this for days. The actual true purpose of this thread was to show his friends what other people thought bout JL. I hope he got what he needed

Is there really any true way to say one sub is the best or better than another? You pick a sub for you goal and find a sub that best fits your application. The box has IMO more to do with it than the sub itself. I have heard 50 dollar subs in the right box beat up and sound way better on guys that had million dollar subs. A lot of guys like JL because they are pretty good right out of the box for most applications. Lets also be honest, JL does pretty well with there ads. There are a lot of really good subs that a lot of people have never seen or heard. Advertisinig has a much to do with what people think is the "best." Hell, some of the subs guys swear by on this forum, I have never seen on the street. You design your system and pick your sub not pick the sub then design the system.

9 times out of 10 a JL dickrider is usually the first to claim its the loudest out
Then people should worry about hating on the dickrider, not the actual company. It's no different than other dickrider really, always claiming what they have is loud/better sounding, etc. Just run your shit and stfu, thank you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.