My friend has a 13 w7, and he says its the best sub ever made, prove him wrong.

yall shoulda made this man look like a jackass for making this thread and bragged about how great it was..

Now then.. Most of the people on this site have never owned an ACTUAL jl woofer.. maybe a W0 W1 W3... They still will talk smack like they have owned it and it ***** though.. kinda funny..

The W6s and W7s are great subs.. are they worth their pricing brand new.. ? I would say no buy people pay for em so.. truth is most of ^^theses people are too poor to afford jl to even test it.. I have ran jl and they were great.. they didn't get as loud as I would like but for the mix of sq and spl they did the trick..

now then there are the people who mommy and daddy bought em the w7 at the store and they think its amazing and brag and make a bad name for em..

yall shoulda made this man look like a jackass for making this thread and bragged about how great it was..
Now then.. Most of the people on this site have never owned an ACTUAL jl woofer.. maybe a W0 W1 W3... They still will talk smack like they have owned it and it ***** though.. kinda funny..

The W6s and W7s are great subs.. are they worth their pricing brand new.. ? I would say no buy people pay for em so.. truth is most of ^^theses people are too poor to afford jl to even test it.. I have ran jl and they were great.. they didn't get as loud as I would like but for the mix of sq and spl they did the trick..

now then there are the people who mommy and daddy bought em the w7 at the store and they think its amazing and brag and make a bad name for em..
Or it's more like most people know there's better for less and they go that route. It's not that they're "too poor", it's that there's no point in buying it since you can get better, unless you just really want to run JL audio.

I could afford JL, but it's pointless when I can get better stuff for cheaper...

look guys some noobs just take what the salesman tell them to heart and they firmly believe the 1300 msrp they paid for their w7 was worth it until it blows up on 1200wrms and they notice a w6 sounds cleaner

Or it's more like most people know there's better for less and they go that route. It's not that they're "too poor", it's that there's no point in buying it since you can get better, unless you just really want to run JL audio.
I could afford JL, but it's pointless when I can get better stuff for cheaper...
Most of the BASHERS have not heard a w7 or w6 saying they sound like shit or w/e.. now then most of the people that say they are good but pricey are usually 1/2 intelligent or better.. but to try and say the subs themselves are bad is retarded.. overpriced sure.. but they definitely perform.. The W7 did what most don't do and went for both spl and SQ.. that is why its so expensive.. Are there things better at one or the other for much cheaper sure.. but both there probably isn't a lot..

its like people with pos civics hating on vettes that they can walk on.. well sure you got your car for 30k less but you just have the fast.. you lost the reliability, luxury, appeal etc.. Its just a misunderstood sub for a little higher price tag than it should be plain and simple

but bashers bash away.. this will get you somewhere..

the w6 was supposed to sound cleaner.. fyi..
no shit thats why i said that becuase most noobs think the w7 is the end all sub top of the line for everything

and before you call me a basher no i never had one w7..............................

i had 3 w7 10's at one time then 2 w3's then 4 w6's

truth is most of ^^theses people are too poor to afford jl to even test it
thats comical. you dont realize the kind of money that a lot of the people around here spend on electrical upgrades (personally ive got about enough in mine to buy 3 w7s) let alone the equipment that we are running.

they are solid subs, but they do not live up to the hype or the price imo.

thats comical. you dont realize the kind of money that a lot of the people around here spend on electrical upgrades (personally ive got about enough in mine to buy 3 w7s) let alone the equipment that we are running.
they are solid subs, but they do not live up to the hype or the price imo.
was speaking about most of the ones bashing.. secondly I doubt you have 2600 in electrical just saying.. if the rundown in your sig is it.. I would say maybe 600 in batts another 150 in wiring.. no alts listed nothing else..

1 other quick thing.. Idc about the subs they aren't my subs or company but I can bet they would adjust there price if they weren't selling.. so someone thinks they are worth they're weight..

was speaking about most of the ones bashing.. secondly I doubt you have 2600 in electrical just saying.. if the rundown in your sig is it.. I would say maybe 600 in batts another 150 in wiring.. no alts listed nothing else..
the sig isnt up to date the dekas are out for a pair of d3100s and my externally regulated 200a alt up front. but anyway. you get the point. its not a money thing.

i have heard set after set of w7's and have yet to be impressed with any of them. as i said before they dont live up to the hype.

I agree price vs performance is not up to par but all I will say is they are a good sub bad price.. if they sold for $300 brand new for the 13w7 that would be practical in my mind
agreed, but we all know that will never happen so for now i will still have fun playing with the guys that think their pair of 13w7's are killer until i blow them out of the water with my single 12/15

This old thread again........here is ur proof to the random bump gods

NOW BEGONE DEMONS!!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.