My friend has a 13 w7, and he says its the best sub ever made, prove him wrong.

the Sonance is a **** fine sub and will shit all over a W7...

just ask miyagi in my sig...

we pulled his 2 1000/ series amp and 2 12W7 subs and dropped in a DSC2000 another deka battery and a 2nd 1 guage run and the 2 12" sonance that Keith got me a smoking deal on and he sounded better and got way louder doing it..

I was duly impressed by those subs for the price..

thw W6 is a nice sub and the W7 is good quality no doubt, but they are all marketing hype now...overpriced by about 750 $$

Are you kidding me man? I dont like JL, they are overpriced, and thats why i dont like them. Now, they make QUALITY products no matter what your little pea brain thinks. Get over yourself.
Meh , if this is true why are my uncles lightly used JL w1's rattling like hell? They have been powered with a thunder 801D for nearly a year and mostly played in the 40-80 hz range because my unc only listens to classic rock. John cougar's "crumblin down" actually makes them emit snapping sounds these days. I will **** on the JL warehouses front door right now if someone will pay for the gas money.

And you believed me when I said their was a JL Nuthuggers T SHirt.....I feel bad bro, tell ya what...I have a screen print /embroidery place at the end of my rd. I will stop by in the morning and see if they will do one since i am gonna mow thier grass this summer
For real man? that would be awesome. lol, when he walks in to school im gonna duck tape that **** to his windshield

go play in traffic.
i will once the funeral is over this weekend and i get a chance to put the new motor in my car. Wednesday or thursday i should be playing in traffic again. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I was gonna do the JL Nuthuggers T shirt for swagger. But i do have a pea brain and am not bias on tons of subs, just had all i can hear bout JL this and JL that. I dont need gas money, if i had the time i would go **** on the lawn at JL and take a video of it and put it on youtube and have a million hits in a couple of days cuz that would be sum funny ****

I understand that people nut huggin' JL can be annoying. But it is not the company that is to blame. JL has, is, and will continue to make some quality equipment. The price tag is the worst part of their company. I'm guessing out there somewhere there are people frustrated with the Sundown, Maxx nut huggin'. And it is not anything against their companies either!

Also, JL does not claim to be a SPL monster. Neither do Audison, Hertz, Focal, etc. to name a few that are more common in the States.

There are two sides to every opinion. It is naive to think otherwise.

I realize we live in the days of cheap power and quick numbers, but respect should still be given where it is earned. Not everyone is aiming for 150dB and hair tricks.

I do not wish or mean to offend anyone. I am simply trying to bring some varied logic to a very bias and emotion-driven thread. My motives are a mystery //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Best wishes to everyone here.

I was gonna do the JL Nuthuggers T shirt for swagger. But i do have a pea brain and am not bias on tons of subs, just had all i can hear bout JL this and JL that. I dont need gas money, if i had the time i would go **** on the lawn at JL and take a video of it and put it on youtube and have a million hits in a couple of days cuz that would be sum funny ****
Haha, i've actually thought about doin the same thing

Well Swagner, at the ned of the day, if he stands by his beloved goofy and tarnated JL's, just ask him this " Have you ever let another guy ***** you in the ***" because thats what it feels like when you buy a JL and expect great things, but you get the shaft instead. My DD9515 would wad his JL up and stick him in a matchbox. If your friend cant figure out that JL is truly middle of the road, then i would just tell him that you didnt have room in your life for another friend.

i made a vid of me an a friend arguing about the same thing ands he contradicts his self sooooo hard in it i was waiting for a good time to upload it....i think it will be after i find some food. ill post it here when it uploads

why are people comparing SPL subs to the w7? Dub7 are not designed for SPL and were never meant to run against SPL oriented sub. Perhaps instead of telling other people to get off JL's nuts, you should get off other companies' nuts (Sundown, FI, DD just to name a few)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.