My friend has a 13 w7, and he says its the best sub ever made, prove him wrong.

Where's the shop at thats gonna start carryin treo's? I might wanna check that out just for laughs,
hmm...Does this mean that you think Treo *****? Because in the realm of Treo vs. JL, treo not only has more output, but are probably better sq wise as well. Treo sometimes gets branded as a more sq oriented company, but go tell that to a Treo CXT or CSX or even an SSX...The CXT is probabley better then the nightshade

I had to watch the vid again...lol.

I look at my JL's and laugh... they were the first subs I bought since high school... so went on name recognition

but i didnt buy them for 439 and 95 cents!! lol

holy shit twisted always bringin the lulz with his vids.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif:hilariou://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif

You guys are full of it. I run a 13w6 ported and it's SQ is amazing and this sub is loud enough off only 250 watts. You're comparing subs that are like 15"-21" to the 12w7??? Of course they will be louder! It's greater displacement. Compare them to 2 12w7's and I think it's a better comparison. Fact, JL makes great SQ subs. Fact, the w7's are loud as heck and sound amazing doing it. We JL people are not all about cheap bass that just gets loud, we actually have discerning tastes and enjoy some good SQ without blowing our ears out. Who's going to listen to something louder than a 12w7 in a daily driver anyway? Enjoy your hearing loss. I'll take a high quality SQ sub that I can listen to on a daily basis before a freakin 18" sub that takes up all my trunk space and causes hearing loss. I have great sounding bass with plenty of loudness, plus I can still use my trunk and all off 250 watts. I'm in socal; I don't care if someone pulls up with a louder system. I'm more concerned with how it sounds on the inside of the car. And the guy who said JL belongs in the same category as explode, BS. You don't know what you're talking about. Peace

You guys are full of it. I run a 13w6 ported and it's SQ is amazing and this sub is loud enough off only 250 watts. You're comparing subs that are like 15"-21" to the 12w7??? Of course they will be louder! It's greater displacement. Compare them to 2 12w7's and I think it's a better comparison. Fact, JL makes great SQ subs. Fact, the w7's are loud as heck and sound amazing doing it. We JL people are not all about cheap bass that just gets loud, we actually have discerning tastes and enjoy some good SQ without blowing our ears out. Who's going to listen to something louder than a 12w7 in a daily driver anyway? Enjoy your hearing loss. I'll take a high quality SQ sub that I can listen to on a daily basis before a freakin 18" sub that takes up all my trunk space and causes hearing loss. I have great sounding bass with plenty of loudness, plus I can still use my trunk and all off 250 watts. I'm in socal; I don't care if someone pulls up with a louder system. I'm more concerned with how it sounds on the inside of the car. And the guy who said JL belongs in the same category as explode, BS. You don't know what you're talking about. Peace
cool story bro

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.