My friend has a 13 w7, and he says its the best sub ever made, prove him wrong.

well marketed thats about it. back in the day i have to give it up. i had six of the 10w6s of 2 old school zapco mono blocks....man...decent sized box..lowd as fawk. couldnt get enough voltage to em.

sadly they then started making other shyza and it got to be the same as rockford in best buy. built for the masses.

Ill stick to RE...Everybody loves **** XXX

Get A better set up and crush his set up in front of 5 of your mutual friends it will be funny.I did it to a guy at a bar 3 weeks ago with a soundstream xxx then he asked me for my number so he could get a better sub.He was saying he was louder nothing about sq he had a jl 1000v2 and a 12w7 in a ho box I was lower and louder.

Get A better set up and crush his set up in front of 5 of your mutual friends it will be funny.I did it to a guy at a bar 3 weeks ago with a soundstream xxx then he asked me for my number so he could get a better sub.He was saying he was louder nothing about sq he had a jl 1000v2 and a 12w7 in a ho box I was lower and louder.
Thats what i plan on doing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif hes like we'll see, hes a lil rich boy and i actually have to work for my **** though.

Thats what i plan on doing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif hes like we'll see, hes a lil rich boy and i actually have to work for my **** though.
Have him buy it for you. If he wins, you pay him double the price of the product. Only issue I see though is that these 5 mutual friends may say the JL sounds better just because they've heard of JL. In other words, don't bother trying to prove him wrong. Just live with the satisfaction of knowing.

JL to me belongs in a class with xplode, pyramid, ect. All the so called top dawgs round here talk bout how good thier JL, Kicker, Fosgate, and memphis systems are until a real setup shows up and they can quit asking questions as to how did you get it that loud. I am sorry I didnt include DC or incriminator subs earlier. But the fact is, I would take a JL sub, **** on it, and throw it in the river. Thats where it belongs. All i ever hear at the local audio shop is " Blah Blah Blah I **** ***** for beer money and my JL is better than yours" Bunch of Fegs

JL is a quality product man, i own one of their amps, and it is veery nice.

Now, would i purchase one new or even used for what most people want for it? NO

JL to me belongs in a class with xplode, pyramid, ect. All the so called top dawgs round here talk bout how good thier JL, Kicker, Fosgate, and memphis systems are until a real setup shows up and they can quit asking questions as to how did you get it that loud. I am sorry I didnt include DC or incriminator subs earlier. But the fact is, I would take a JL sub, **** on it, and throw it in the river. Thats where it belongs. All i ever hear at the local audio shop is " Blah Blah Blah I **** ***** for beer money and my JL is better than yours" Bunch of Fegs
If there was a spectrum...with mainstream fanatics at one end, online and "underground" fanatics on the other side, understanding in the middle...where would you put yourself lol? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I would be in none of the above. I know for a fact that JL makes an OK woofer, however i dont give 2 shits for it because it is over rated. And if you had to listen to all the hype running around this town bout them fawkin JL's, you would understand. I usually dont smack talk the bastards. I just show em what a DD9515 will do and they laugh....But they go home cryin to their moms. I am a loner and no one in this town has anything close to DD. There is some mojo's, 13w7, T2's, L7's.....I mean cmon....We just got a guy here in town that is gonna start sellin Treo's. So once again, I hence that JL belongs in a class for Gay Subwoofers

so he's a jl nuthugger, let him think his shits the best till you get a better setup. Bet he'll change his story...
He HAS to be the best, i was like just wait ill make a better setup, he was like try too and ill get 2 more w7s. He can be stuck up sometimes.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.