Why has my username changed to Imsoconfused? Hacked?

Disconcerting. Leaving it alone so the Admin can take a look. Unless whomever responsible starts posting a bunch of nonsense. pretty strange!

There is nothing wrong with your username. Do not attempt to adjust it. We are controlling transmission. You are about to participate in a great adventure. You are about to experience the awe and mystery which reaches from the inner mind to....
The Outer Limits.
Ha, well, have not ingested psychedelics since high school! This made me nervous, maybe I Had the update page open or something, got changed and it wasn't international. I've changed it back. If it happens again, going to buy a lottery ticket!

Yes, not sure what I did (or somebody may have done) or how that happened, soooo random! I must have had the update page open or something and maybe autofill kicked it in, not sure, kind of a stretch all the same. Changed my password nonetheless. Thanks for checking in!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...