which is better?

re is cheaper and more power...never any experience with re but id try it over the kicker
Honestly it's application dependent cus dePending on the box design, vehicle acoustics, and amplifier power both have there place. Power handling is not a power requirement and does not dictate how loud it would be. I would pick re mainly because they have better soft parts and the spiders aren't known to sag like the comp. I can make either sound just the same with the right combinations of variables.

You still think that mm4000 will put out 1800w but I'd put my entire setup up that it wouldn't clamp that at 13.8 or 14.4 for that matter. It's over rated and I know from clamping one the other day I got 1578 at 1.2ohm at 47hz my boxes lowest impedance rise and 14.4 not far from 1800 but still not 1800

Honestly it's application dependent cus dePending on the box design, vehicle acoustics, and amplifier power both have there place. Power handling is not a power requirement and does not dictate how loud it would be. I would pick re mainly because they have better soft parts and the spiders aren't known to sag like the comp. I can make either sound just the same with the right combinations of variables.
You still think that mm4000 will put out 1800w but I'd put my entire setup up that it wouldn't clamp that at 13.8 or 14.4 for that matter. It's over rated and I know from clamping one the other day I got 1578 at 1.2ohm at 47hz my boxes lowest impedance rise and 14.4 not far from 1800 but still not 1800

I dont know whether to laugh or be confused so im both.

I said id try because i tried kicker. you just made it clear that my amp will do 1500 rms which is what im asking im not angry

id try re

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.