My friend has a 13 w7, and he says its the best sub ever made, prove him wrong.

The Critical Mass UL12 is an absolutely increadible sub (I have owned 17 of them, so yes I know what they sound like) and it will spank the W7 in output and sound better doing it.
Having owned the W7, and now the UL12, I agree with this statement 100%. Not to mention the ul12 needs 1.35 ft3, and weighs1/3 the W7

JL does belong in a class with xplode because they both **** CAWK. "Hey mine sounds better inside than yours an I like gay guys" That sounds like a statement froma JL Nuthugger. If I wanted SQ.......JL would be at the bottom of my list for sure. As a matter of fact, if JL was the last brand on the planet, I would just go with factory which is 10x better than JL anyway. I do have a question for you wytbw, are you friends with the guy this thread was started bout? Yall both love your JL's. Heck, i mite as well get me some Funky Pups and spray paint them black and put a JL logo on em....then tell evryone I am a JL Nuthugger

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bowdown.gif.b85b23b82970bd22fb6b549c3392f016.gif JL Nuthuggers //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nutkick.gif.acc8dcd6c1bd27fba0cbeda5b212085c.gif

You guys are full of it. I run a 13w6 ported and it's SQ is amazing and this sub is loud enough off only 250 watts. You're comparing subs that are like 15"-21" to the 12w7??? Of course they will be louder! It's greater displacement. Compare them to 2 12w7's and I think it's a better comparison. Fact, JL makes great SQ subs. Fact, the w7's are loud as heck and sound amazing doing it. We JL people are not all about cheap bass that just gets loud, we actually have discerning tastes and enjoy some good SQ without blowing our ears out. Who's going to listen to something louder than a 12w7 in a daily driver anyway? Enjoy your hearing loss. I'll take a high quality SQ sub that I can listen to on a daily basis before a freakin 18" sub that takes up all my trunk space and causes hearing loss. I have great sounding bass with plenty of loudness, plus I can still use my trunk and all off 250 watts. I'm in socal; I don't care if someone pulls up with a louder system. I'm more concerned with how it sounds on the inside of the car. And the guy who said JL belongs in the same category as explode, BS. You don't know what you're talking about. Peace
Id still rather have my DD 2512 for half the price... cuz there customer service is awesome and they are hand built in the US... Itll probably get louder too lol

Hoooooray for the DD2512......it would so stomp any JL on the market.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/bowdown.gif.b85b23b82970bd22fb6b549c3392f016.gif

I am glad it is, just trying to spread truth bout JL equipment and how it is second hand salvation army greatness. I would love to bring my mac 10 box with my lightning audio wal mart specials in it and smoke his JL's. It would be pretty and would be funny.

I am glad it is, just trying to spread truth bout JL equipment and how it is second hand salvation army greatness. I would love to bring my mac 10 box with my lightning audio wal mart specials in it and smoke his JL's. It would be pretty and would be funny.
please go play in traffic...

My JL amp is probably nicer then anything you have owned

166325_10150131837298714_782128713_7911580_7743058_n.jpg

Oh.....did i c DD....next to a JL.....well JL better pay his rent or the DD will kill em. Jl couldnt fight its way out of a paper bag.....I got nicer stuff than you.....boo hoo.....your a JL Nuthugger too. Just sell the DD and go all JL....you r being rude to ur DD by letting the JL sit next to him....NOT COOL:waycrazy:

Oh.....did i c DD....next to a JL.....well JL better pay his rent or the DD will kill em. Jl couldnt fight its way out of a paper bag.....I got nicer stuff than you.....boo hoo.....your a JL Nuthugger too. Just sell the DD and go all JL....you r being rude to ur DD by letting the JL sit next to him....NOT COOL:waycrazy:
they actually make a great combo...

Either effective troll or mega face palm.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.