My Car Install

So I need to get pictures in a magazine before I can not like that style of car?
True enthusiast enjoy quality of work, the design truly shows the owners style, by you saying what you have said you show your true colors as a person that could care less about disrespecting another person, I built 95% of this car myself on my own time.

I have been at SEMA Show 2x, CES 3x, Won Best paint 4x, and best Euro 1x at Import Face-Off Events and others.

Nutek Wheels used my car to show the new line of wheels, PPG to show off the Paint, BFG Tire sponsorship, Mishimoto Sponsorship, Craven Performance Sponsorship, T>Spec Wiring Sponsorship, NRG Sponsorship..

I have the respect from people that know quality work and sweet rides.. So from an industry vet to you.. you should think twice before posting.. it is a small community just sayin..

Its as good as the smart car......
Can it hit 80mph?

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
Jay Leno thinks so..

jay-leno-fiat-500-abarth-burnout.jpg

True enthusiast enjoy quality of work, the design truly shows the owners style, by you saying what you have said you show your true colors as a person that could care less about disrespecting another person, I built 95% of this car myself on my own time.I have been at SEMA Show 2x, CES 3x, Won Best paint 4x, and best Euro 1x at Import Face-Off Events and others.

Nutek Wheels used my car to show the new line of wheels, PPG to show off the Paint, BFG Tire sponsorship, Mishimoto Sponsorship, Craven Performance Sponsorship, T>Spec Wiring Sponsorship, NRG Sponsorship..

I have the respect from people that know quality work and sweet rides.. So from an industry vet to you.. you should think twice before posting.. it is a small community just sayin..
Your work is obviously impeccable and you knew this BEFORE it won whatever accolades but that is still just a silly looking European econo-box from my persepctive. To each their own, but I wouldn't be caught dead driving that style car no matter what you or anyone else did to it.

Considering outside of hipster havens like LA or Seattle you don't see one of those things in a month on the road in the rest of the country, even you must know that it's not a style of vehicle that really appeals to the average American (though I have a friend in Europe who has had a ****** for that thing since it was announced). Don't expect me to think an econo box is something amazing when I like American classics, muscle cars, and pickup trucks. I'll give credit where it's due for your work, but don't expect me to pretend that I think that's a great car to start with, I see them and the only thing that goes through my mind is a dozen circus clowns pouring out of it. If I had the skills to do all that and the budget for a new car, something like that would be almost dead dog last on my list of things to start a project with.

Anyway.. back to my thread...

Well I may get to working on it but with Easter and a date night with my wife.. I decided to send my car with a friend for a quick mod..

stainless Steel Performance Header.

1.65" Equal Length Runner Pipes and 2.5" Pipe Merge Pipe

Increase HP 6+ and Torque 12+.

1.jpg

Anyway.. back to my thread...

Well I may get to working on it but with Easter and a date night with my wife.. I decided to send my car with a friend for a quick mod..

stainless Steel Performance Header.

1.65" Equal Length Runner Pipes and 2.5" Pipe Merge Pipe

Increase HP 6+ and Torque 12+.

1.jpg
Why shorties and not long tube?

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

I do more driving in the twisty roads.. so I was told this would be best..

not a ton of parts for this car on the market... is the 2nd reason..lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Axxistroy

Car Audio System Designer
Axxistroy
Durango, Co
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from