My 99 tahoe build thread... Finally :)

When you have to lift a car to fit rims... the rims are too big.
everyone has there own opinions, id appreciate that if you dont like it dont reply. lets keep my thread clean please

didnt get started today til around 3pm we went and picked up a new whip to add to our collection, my boo got a 2000 gator on 23s, with lambos and a sick sound system check pics!

0320001644a.jpg

0327001829.jpg

BUT ANYWAY BACK TO MY TAHOE! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

0327001935.jpg

0327001934.jpg

0327002038.jpg

0327002039.jpg

AFTER THE AIR FILTER BOX PUT BACK ON

0327002112.jpg

0327002215.jpg

0327002105.jpg

man the paint job is going to look as bad as lambo doors, the gator your boo got and that regal. Atleast you like it and your not around me so i dont have to see it.

like i ****in said before, if you got a problem with my **** then dont bother coming in here reading or looking at my pics, no one told u you had to like it or reply, keep my thread clutter free i dont come hating on your gay ass crochrocket ****...

Id appreciate it if your just going to reply with ******** or hating dont bother replying

i post these pics to keep you losers who sit on your computer all day something to look at and read not to talk **** about

get a life and grow up already

like i ****in said before, if you got a problem with my **** then dont bother coming in here reading or looking at my pics, no one told u you had to like it or reply, keep my thread clutter free i dont come hating on your gay ass crochrocket ****...
Id appreciate it if your just going to reply with ******** or hating dont bother replying

i post these pics to keep you losers who sit on your computer all day something to look at and read not to talk **** about

get a life and grow up already
He is 17 what do you expect......

cleaned up!!!
0326001408.jpg

sneak pic of my regal on 22" dub creams, just got it back today from the shop had a new motor dropped in it, **** engine locked up on my with only 55k on it!!!!!! ****in preowners dont know how to take care of cars...

0326002226.jpg
Gay rims are gay.

Your taste in cars is questionable, but your truck looks fine to me, although it doesnt have to be high to get 28s on it.

But this is about the audioz, and it looks like its gonan be ****in loud, nice job, even though 100 feet of 0 gauge seems to be little overkill for this maybe 4krms system, unless you plan on upgrading of course

Haters gonna hate
True, but it is not acceptable. I am personally digging the truck. I want to see some more pictures of the regal and the navigator since he isn't quite fininshed with the tahoe.

How long have you had this tahoe? Any major maintenance issues? That candy paint will be beautiful. BTW shouts out to all my real nikkuhz in southside chicago!

Serious question. Is it worth being able to see the frame on the car because of the body lift just to be able to have big rims, and with no tire sidewall at that?

Serious question. Is it worth being able to see the frame on the car because of the body lift just to be able to have big rims, and with no tire sidewall at that?
i could care less the whole underside of the vehicle is getting undercoated and i will most likely be getting some new running boards i didnt like my stock ones so i pulled them off, otherwise the frame wasnt visable.

haters can hate all you want, just keep it out of my thread

ill have more pics up later

heres the subs wired up in the box! sitting at .8ohms after all paralleled back

0327001816.jpg

i can dig it....however i think you should paint it different than Chameleon...guess it is b/c first vehicle i seen the chameleon on was a celica and it looked like hell. Lambos on those square body hoe's look great IMO tho.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.