My 99 tahoe build thread... Finally :)

i also have AQ subs .... 2 18" AQ HDC 18's with aluminum coils in a 4th order ... pretty sure im not a n00b.
4.5 is a hair big per sub. id do more towards 3 cubes per, but what do i know.

otherwise .... the box looks great. and the products are great as well.

only 1 3500?
Doesnt sound like a whole lot.

lol no arguing in my thread, ill keep you guys posted later this week looks like this motorcycle im painting will be done hopefully tomorrow so ill have a little time to play around and start wiring a little bit maybe b4 the weekend

i also have AQ subs .... 2 18" AQ HDC 18's with aluminum coils in a 4th order ... pretty sure im not a n00b.
4.5 is a hair big per sub. id do more towards 3 cubes per, but what do i know.

otherwise .... the box looks great. and the products are great as well.

only 1 3500?
AQ has similar box specs to DD. alot of people i know have ran in 4.25-4.5cuft and they been fine.

looking good. didn't know mike was building a box for you.

Does your tahoe run 3/4 ton axles? If not those wheels aren't fitting, they look like their 8 lug. Unless they have that stupid universal lug pattern thing.

Rest of the build looks sick though man, lets get some vids when its all finished up

Does your tahoe run 3/4 ton axles? If not those wheels aren't fitting, they look like their 8 lug. Unless they have that stupid universal lug pattern thing.
Rest of the build looks sick though man, lets get some vids when its all finished up
Looks like he already has the wheels on there from the pic in his avatar.

lol do i look like a retard that would have rims and not make sure they fit on my truck?

the truck is 6 lugs, i did some searching and checking on swapping the rear end and front to 8 lug but the front of the 8 lug chevys was a completely different setup so it would have end up costing me a few thousand to do it, so i got adapters //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif ill have pics of them on this weekend and i just put a 3" lift on the truck and removed the running boards also

but anyway i finished up painting my buddies bike today so maybe ill be able to do some wire running tomorrow nite //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif!!!!

test fit of rims when i got them, now the truck is lifted and has no running boards and will be in paint soon also, gotta do sidejobs to make the money for the chameleon paint lol

1231091614a.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.