my 2nd system ever...here we go

jcjcsoccerkid
10+ year member

here's what i'm using...

jvc kw-avx 810 double din

alpine type s 6.5" on HU power (soon to be amplified)

memphis 15-pr1 tweets and crossovers

2 boston acoustic g2 10" dvc subs

DSC00002.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

kenwood kac-9104d amp

DSC00001.jpg

ported box...gonna be 1.3 cubes. here's the box design thanks to scotty at infamousnissan.com

bostong2.jpg

i started cutting the wood for the box yesterday. started assembling today. that's my dad helpin me build it.

DSC00064.jpg

DSC00065.jpg

DSC00066.jpg

DSC00067.jpg

Always love to see younger people gettin their parents involved,im 30 my dad is 67 and he helps me quite a bit still!! he has helped me ever since i was 13 building my first box!! kuddo's

good start. what type of nissan is that in your avatar?
a fellow nissan fan! nice altima! my avatar is my 98 frontier...trying to get it bagged in a few weeks

and yea my dad loves to help out with stuff that i do, even if its not his style

Great start kid should be a great build an sound good too. Good thing your dad is there to help lol my dad was anti car audio always told me it was a waste of money. But he loved me the same.

An baggin that truck man is a swell idea love bagged fronteirs

btw i'm 22 my dad is 49....he helps me with every project i have for my truck. he thinks it's a waste of money too haha but he knows preachin to me about it isn't gonna help

Blue Fury - what's wrong with the 1" ports?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.