my 2nd system ever...here we go

Ah ok. Well then I guess that's ok. Normally I would say don't mix subs but if it's just aesthetics, then it doesn't really matter :p
Yeah, unless specs changed from the old version to the new, if that is the problem, then there should be no problem.

OP i would check on that if it is the case.

Yeah, unless specs changed from the old version to the new, if that is the problem, then there should be no problem.
OP i would check on that if it is the case.
Indeed. I still personally wouldn't do it just because I don't like the way it looks...but sometimes you just gotta roll with what ya got.

wow, havent updated this thread in ages........

here's a shitty video

got tired of the box movin around so i built a raised floor for the back

DSC00484.jpg

DSC00485.jpg

DSC00487.jpg

DSC00486.jpg

some sound deadener

DSC00489.jpg

DSC00488.jpg

DSC00490.jpg

i've put more in since then but don't have pics of it.

i also bagged the front of it if anyone is into that kinda thing.

DSC00508.jpg

DSC00510.jpg

my dad calls me a punk all the time cause i drive a purple lowered truck, and me putting loud speakers in my truck just reinforced his opinion haha. all the things i'm into aren't his style at all, but he is always happy to help me with my projects, and i'm very grateful of that.and nope, no port noise at all, just a LOT of air blowing against the back of my arm when i'm driving //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
my dad has helped me with the building process of all my builds. and i always tell him itll be the last build...but that never happens, im going on my 6th i think and hes still willing to help lol. its good memories

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.