my 2nd system ever...here we go

my dad calls me a punk all the time cause i drive a purple lowered truck, and me putting loud speakers in my truck just reinforced his opinion haha. all the things i'm into aren't his style at all, but he is always happy to help me with my projects, and i'm very grateful of that.
and nope, no port noise at all, just a LOT of air blowing against the back of my arm when i'm driving //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
I'm kind of surprised, but that's good man, glad it worked out.

here's another pic and a short video. i'm not really sure how to film a system in action, so if you have any tips of how to do it better next time then let me know. also i'm not sure why it's so fuzzy. oh well, you get the idea

DSC00114.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9tUYjOYuqM

Always love to see younger people gettin their parents involved,im 30 my dad is 67 and he helps me quite a bit still!! he has helped me ever since i was 13 building my first box!! kuddo's
My dad still helps me out from time to time too. Dude's cool...

That's random you're from picayune, I got stranded there about 7 years ago when my car broke down. Being stuck 1000 miles from home when you're 18 *****.

That's a nice looking box, good job on the carpeting. I wish I had pics of my first box and carpeting attempt. It was pathetic.

i believe its an old and a new G2, they are both G2's just different dust caps which makes me think one is older.
Ah ok. Well then I guess that's ok. Normally I would say don't mix subs but if it's just aesthetics, then it doesn't really matter :p

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.