Mint Pair of 12" TC2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

ciaonzo
5,000+ posts

TheContinental
WI
Item(s) for Sale:

TC2000 12" Pair - D4 with tall surrounds.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Only selling these as a pair, and for a limited time. They are flawless, save for a slightly loose terminal on one of them. They are 100% in every regard, no scratches or dents on the cones. Brutal low frequency capabilities with very low distortion. Pictures show one but I have a pair. See link for lots of info.

TC Sounds (TC-2000)

Price:

$500 shipped, CONUS.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

CONUS only, please.

Item Pictures:

Are they d4 or d3 and how much power is recommended?
TC-12 OEM For $195 Shipped - AudioJunkies
If you take a look at the link above for the OEM 12, you'll see that is is described as a single nominal 4 ohm but look at the Re (DCR), it is 3.11 ohm. DCR is always less than the nominal value. It's the same for these, they are D4. The DCR is 3.11 ohm/coil.

Ok thats what I figured but what kinda power is needed for these?
Power would widely vary depending on application but check out the link I provided, lots of good info in there.

The link provides everything but a rms rating and in 2 cubes tuned to 32hz im gonna guess 1000w would be fine for 1
Oh yeah, 1k is a walk in the park. I thought it listed 700-2500w in there somewhere and that would cover dynamic range in music. Tones would be a different story, of course.

Oh yeah, 1k is a walk in the park. I thought it listed 700-2500w in there somewhere and that would cover dynamic range in music. Tones would be a different story, of course.
You where right I skipped right over that to the t/s specs and enclosure recs

You where right I skipped right over that to the t/s specs and enclosure recs
Yep, there you go. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I ran a pair of 15" tc2K's for a while. They're really nice subs. I ran them on 3K most of the time (7K for a bit which they won't hold for long) and sold them to a friend who has been running the pair off AQ 3500.1 for a few years now. At 3K to the pair you have plenty of warning (smell) to turn them down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...