Participant count
  • Participant list

Mike Waters
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale:

BROKEN Digital Designs DD M2a Amp

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I was installing 2 used 18" Death Rows in my truck running 1 on each DD M2a when 1 sub started popping which I believe may have caused some type of feedback to go to the amp sending it in to protect. Gonna sell off the other Good one and just toss my 12's back in.

Price:

$100 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Free

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.